• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which character is better?

Which one is better between these characters?

• Total voters

Iced Digger

Chirs is just awesome. I like Leon, but he always seemed to be kinda weak to me. Wesker is just godly... but I voted for Chirs. Sorry Wesker, don't hurt me!:unsure:

Godammlover

I voted Leon & Wesker.

Leon, because he was one of my favourite characters when only Res 2 was out. (Not much of a valid reason but still) I dunno, I loved playing as him in the game. & Re4 in his sexy Mafia Mofo suit =P

Wesker, just because he reminds me a bit about myself.. Minus all the mutation lol! :p

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Iced Digger;38291 said:
In RE 5 his voice is amazing... just makes him more godly.:D

I thought his voice in RE5 was terrible, ever since D.C. Douglas got a hold of the voice starting with UC Wesker has not sounded quite the same. Richard Waugh was the best, he did CVX, RE4, RE0 and narrated the Wesker's Report.

As for the question, I chose Practical Al, but I don't quite understand, it is which is better? As in which a person prefers...

Tallahassee

in a fight leon would kick the crap out of chris! chris may be strong but leon is smarter. it would be cool to se a fight between wesker and leon...

Top Bottom