• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which character is better?

Which one is better between these characters?

• Total voters

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Weskers Shades;61551 said:
Sorry but it's gotta be Chris he has so much History with the mansion and all.

He is a character that we have been able to see grow so much throughout the series, both Redfields actually.:)

v iBaxter

!!!!#### SPOILER ALERT ####!!!!
i CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THEY WOULD KILL OFF WESKER HE IS THE BEST VILLAIN EVER !! when i first saw itr i was like what just happened, i couldnt connect wesker with decapitated... :wacko:

C. Redfield

Weskers Shades;61562 said:
!!!!#### SPOILER ALERT ####!!!!
i CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THEY WOULD KILL OFF WESKER HE IS THE BEST VILLAIN EVER !! when i first saw itr i was like what just happened, i couldnt connect wesker with decapitated... :wacko:

I pray that the Wesker killed of in Resident Evil 5 was a clone...:blink:

v iBaxter

lol yah but it is unlikly to that he will come back...
1996-2009
Albert Wesker, Devoted in destroying others and making his hair awesome.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I'm not a big fan of where they've taken Leon's character so it's between Chris and Wesker for me; I just can't choose. :pinch:

Wesker's_heir

The Heir of Albert Wesker
The only reason Chris could beat Wesker is because they shot him in the face with two rocket launchers! WESKER IS THE BEST!!!

lena

Wesker's_heir;73111 said:
The only reason Chris could beat Wesker is because they shot him in the face with two rocket launchers! WESKER IS THE BEST!!!

nah the only reason chris can beat wesker is because chris is the protagonist while wesker is set to be a villain:D

Mr Sunshine

Leon is an insult to emos! :lol:

Fun Fact: All members who have a nickname related to Leon have voted either Chris or Wesker! :p

utunnels

I vote Chris.
He looks better than Leon, though both are awesome.

As for Wesker, he's a cheater using virus. LOL
Yeah, but after all he's still a genius.

Top Bottom