• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which character is better?

Which one is better between these characters?

• Total voters

P.R.L 412

Re: Which one is better?

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=94.msg3084#msg3084 date=1200281071]
Leon takes the lead for now. ;D
[/quote]
No no no no no. You don"t have to do that, gust wait for resident evil5. You know if he coming,every one will voice to chires and albert.
That my Proposed.
And good luck.
THNX

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Heres a Resident Evil [glow=red,2,300]Chris Redfield [/glow] tribute : D
just because I voted for him : D He is kinda cool lol

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-57VFxOiTiQ

ResidentEvil2.jpg

shoving grenades in zombies mouths was pretty fun

3d-agent

After the release of Resident Evil 5,, there is going to be a big fight between Leon's and chris's fans..in terms of which is better.//

I like both of them but Leon is little bit more cool.
And if u ask about girls Jill is definitely better.
But hey they are all very good in there own place.

Hoady

This is one tough cookie.Leon would have to be one of them but i've never played as Chris and just by looking at my sig the fact that Wesker teleports and Chris has massive guns(arms)this is a tie position.

Newdoria

I like Leon even more, especially from seeing the Degeneration movie. I got a whole new perspective on his worth as an agent.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I still say chris is better playing him in RE5 he's just too awesome.

I stomped someones head off the other day i couldnt beleave how good it looked when you get a good connection his foot stamps right on there face an it exploads :]

CarolineAudley

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=94.msg782#msg782 date=1194340813]
guys, i want to make another poll for us..
i just wanna know, which one between Leon, Chris, and Wesker, is the best for you?
[/quote]i like all 3.all 3 r my favs but i would have to say wesker would be more of my fav then them

unleash02

Well.. i like all the characters.. ^^
And i wish that all the character's will meet and make a game.. ^^

But Leon is already 2 game play and one movie...

what do you think Guys...? ^_^ :-[

Clarky

Well Leon and Chris are pretty much the same in terms of muscle, agility and all-round coolness (aside from Leon's haircut), but Wesker has all the skills of Leon and Chris, plus he looks better, so I'll have to say Wesker.

juelz2

wesker is my fave. he has a cool eerie voice and he kicks butt. but i must say after re4 leons rating went up because not to many people liked him after 2

ResiDude

Before now I would have said Leon hands down..

But with the approach of RE5 and Chris being the main character I just feel that he is so much cooler!

The stubble.. the beefed up look... the fact that his sister is involved in the RE series...

Also Leon seems to be really unlucky...
First day on the job at the RPD and there is the outbreak..

First assignment when working for the president... Ganados show up! I would just consider going into retirement if I were him lol. Not that I want him too! :eek:

Top Bottom