• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which character is better?

Which one is better between these characters?

• Total voters

kalim

I'm no f**king buddhist but this is enlightment
Leon! weskers an ASS & for some reason I've never liked Chris.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I honestly dont like anyone anymore. Chris is a gorilla in human form, and thinks that he's a "Leader", I mean come on? It took you three F*cking to kill the antagonist!

Leon's to much of a bad ass....And he knows it!

Wesker.... I guess there's not much wrong with Wesker, I just think he became a bit less evil in 5. He more wanted to be a ruler than terroize the world.

Over all, I picked Wesker.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I wonder why I haven't replied to this thread yet.

I picked Chris for two reasons:
1) He and his sister are, always were, and (I guess) always will be my favourite RE characters. :)
2) He's the only one of those three that I like at all. I only like Wesker when he does kinky things with Chris, and the only time I ever liked Leon was... wait... when was that? :confused:

ArabianLuffy

Legend
Premium
Chris was cool in RE5, but then in RE6 the "getting drunk" think, and being selfish not thinking of his comrades' safety and getting angry. His personality changed and went down. It's natural. Every character has a rise and fall moment.

Leon always thinking of other people and trying to save as many he can. Understanding his enemies very well.

As for Wesker. He's badass, but I'm not fan of super-human thing. I like pure strength.

My vote goes to Leon. He keeps developing a lot. I have a lot to say about him after playing RE6.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Chris redfield is my favourite ! He is the best because he has brute force, he was STARS Alpha team Marksman, and he always tries to protect his team. He had a tough past, and struggled with amnesia memory loss and addiction! He came through his issues and would put his life on the line for his team! I vote CHRIS! :D

PhobosDiablo

Personally, I would say Chris, but only because of old school memories with the original Resident Evil. The garbage voice-acting back then has simply cult-status for me ^^

Top Bottom