• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's everybody playing?

BioLence

I´m playing Blood 1997. My favorite 1st person shooter ever!

11.jpg

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Love me some sprite-based first person shooters. Back when every FPS was a Doom Clone.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Uncharted. I’m planning on playing through this series again. Playing the first game makes me miss the controls and graphics for the newer Uncharted games but the story and characters are still just as loveable. There’s just something about these games man- so much nostalgia playing them. This may be my favorite game series.

Peep

Something Horrible
ATTENTION ANYONE WHO PLAYS KILLING FLOOR 2.
I will leave these mysterious steps for you to possibly go through with depending on your current situation at this time.
Step 1. Choose the Gunslinger perk.
Step 2. Unlock the Rack 'em Up skill.
Step 3. Use the Rack 'em Up skill.
Step 4. Pop heads.
Step 5. Refer to Step 4.

BioLence

ATTENTION ANYONE WHO PLAYS KILLING FLOOR 2.
I will leave these mysterious steps for you to possibly go through with depending on your current situation at this time.
Step 1. Choose the Gunslinger perk.
Step 2. Unlock the Rack 'em Up skill.
Step 3. Use the Rack 'em Up skill.
Step 4. Pop heads.
Step 5. Refer to Step 4.

LMAO! xD

I havent tried that one yet but it looks fun!. I´ve seen videos of it and it looks pretty hard later on tho.

mjk321

been replaying Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, it has THE best dragon from any franchise imo
Grigori SO GOOD

Last edited:

mjk321

Started playing Hokuto ga Gotoku (a yakuza-esque fist of the north star). ITS SOOOOO GOOOOOD
news_Fist-of-the-North-Star.jpg

just fought this guy (anybody who watched the anime would know him)

Last edited:

KevinStriker

Started playing Hokuto ga Gotoku (a yakuza-esque fist of the north star). ITS SOOOOO GOOOOOD
news_Fist-of-the-North-Star.jpg

just fought this guy (anybody who watched the anime would know him)

This one'll be worth a purchase.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
been replaying Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, it has THE best dragon from any franchise imo
Grigori SO GOOD

I've been playing that game for ages. and still haven't finished it. :lol:

Currently playing Fallout 4. which to this day haven't really finished it. :razz:

Peep

Something Horrible
I've been playing a metric ****ton of Fallout: New Vegas recently. I had a character that I beat the game with back in, like, 2011, but I realized I built his stats pretty ****ty because I didn't really know what I was doing. So I started a new game last week and it was one of the best choices I've made in a while lol. I made a stealthy critical hit build type of character who has 100 in guns and stealth, as well as like 7 Luck so I get criticals left and right. Fallout: New Vegas will forever be my favorite Fallout, I didn't really like the direction of Fallout 4. Everything felt cheery and hopeful, also that terrible new dialogue wheel, and how they gave the main character a voice actor. I hope that future Fallouts are more gritty and depressing like 1, 2, 3, and New Vegas.

Cure Zombrex

Lately, I've been playing Silent Hill: Downpour. It kind of sucks. I've had it since 2012 too, but I just wasn't keen on it back then. Since I had never finished it or even played that much of it at all, and I had nothing else I wanted to play recently, I decided to give it another go. It's surprising when fans of a certain franchise not to want to finish an entry that is a part of it.

For ages, I got lost in a library with these invisible mannequins and banshees, before I realized that all Murphy had to do was use the I.D. card in the elevator to go to the top floor to meet the DJ. There's no boss fights in the game, but it is not terribly interesting in general.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
I just started playing Nioh again for the first time in over a year. Man, this game's hard. I don't remember using so many continues in my life, and yet I just keep coming back for more. It's that damn addicting and that damn good. It has a very Ninja Gaiden/Dark Souls-esque feel to it.

KevinStriker

Been making my way through the Sonic the Hedgehog games. Played Sonic CD, Sonic 2, Sonic 3 and I'll be starting Sonic 1 sometime soon.
Still great games, although Sonic 3 has a lot of cheap damage I don't remember.

And GOD Sonic CD has great music

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Lately, I've been playing Silent Hill: Downpour. It kind of sucks. I've had it since 2012 too, but I just wasn't keen on it back then. Since I had never finished it or even played that much of it at all, and I had nothing else I wanted to play recently, I decided to give it another go. It's surprising when fans of a certain franchise not to want to finish an entry that is a part of it.

For ages, I got lost in a library with these invisible mannequins and banshees, before I realized that all Murphy had to do was use the I.D. card in the elevator to go to the top floor to meet the DJ. There's no boss fights in the game, but it is not terribly interesting in general.

I know I put off playing the game for the longest time based on the trailer alone. It can’t even be compared to the originals but I did manage to appreciate some things about Downpour. I thought the waterfall part of the game was an interesting and well designed level in the game. The monster design was pretty bad though, the cop car felt so out of place for a SH game. Very underwhelming but I can’t deny that I screamed out loud a few times throughout my playthrough. I’d say Homecoming surpasses all of the newer SH games thus far.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
I just got God of War. I've only made it through the first couple bosses so far, but man, I'm here to tell you, this game lives up to the massive hype. The visuals are some of, if not the best I've ever seen in any game. From the beautifully-crafted environments to the textures of Kratos, I can assure you you will be emersed in the game's art style and presentation. A lot of people were cynical about the game's completely retooled combat system from previous games going in, but boy does it pay off. The combination of throwing and recalling your axe to your whim, stunning your opponent with a perfectly-timed shield block, calling in arrow assists from Atreyus (Kratos' son who accompanies him throughout the game), slicing and dicing enemies with your axe or even taking them out with brutal melee blows offers you a variety of different ways of dealing with enemies, offering an exhilarating experience from start til finish. Throw in a touching narrative and you have a contender for GotY.

Between this and Monster Hunter World, I can safely say I'll have a lot to keep me busy until the release of Spider-Man and Death Stranding, two other games I'm dying to play later this year.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Dusting off the PS2 to revisit Predator Concrete Jungle. Can’t believe the poor reviews for this game, it’s such a classic and was good for its time. Really would love for a new Predator game with a similar concept (third person gameplay) and better graphics.

Top Bottom