• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's everybody playing?

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Got an early birthday present from my brother in the form of Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon.
I've always been more of a Castlevania guy than a Mega Man guy, so with all the attention the Blue Bomber has been getting between Legacy Collection, Legacy Collection 2, X Legacy Collection 1&2 and the upcoming Mega Man 11, it's good to get my Castlevania fix. So far it's awesome, like an enhanced remake/reimagining of Castlevania III with its multiple characters with unique abilities and branching paths that all lead you to the final castle, but with lots of Shovel Knight-esque boss battles.

Now all I need is Castlevania Adventure ReBirth playable on something other than WiiWare (R.I.P.)

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Been playing The Forest for the past 2 days. and i love it can't stop playing it and running after cute little bunnies :3

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
I got the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection on the Switch not too long ago. Man, I loved hearing Cammy's theme on Super Street Fighter II once again. I love Guile's, too, but Cammy's was easily the best. It brings back such fond memories:

Guile:

Cammy:

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I caved and bought Silent Hill on PSN, and I'm currently playing through that, simply because of the first four I know the least about the first games, and I really ought to, since Silent Hill 3 (my favourite SH) continues the story that game started. I'm also a little bored of the same ones over and over.

I would be playing a physical copy on original hardware like I'm one to do, but...

unknown.png

F*ck that

Used copies are upwards of 100 bucks, too

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Was playing Resident Evil Director's cut Advanced mode as Chris and beat the game under 3 hours with no saves and saved everyone. all that thanks to the power of Baa. XD

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
I started playing Arkham Knight again after 3 years in anticipation for Spider-Man on Friday... well, actually, Thursday night because I just got the call from GameStop that they're doing an early release at 9 PM. :biggrin:

Can't wait.

But yeah, I don't think Arkham Knight is as bad as a lot of people say it is. It's no Arkham City, but it's still an enjoyable game, love the driving missions.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
I started playing Arkham Knight again after 3 years in anticipation for Spider-Man on Friday... well, actually, Thursday night because I just got the call from GameStop that they're doing an early release at 9 PM. :biggrin:

Can't wait.

But yeah, I don't think Arkham Knight is as bad as a lot of people say it is. It's no Arkham City, but it's still an enjoyable game, love the driving missions.
Off topic but so hyped for spider man. I pre oredred through shopto who have a history of delivering a day early. Order status is dispatched so fingers crossed I get it tomorrow morning if so i’ll Be conviniently sick and have to call work

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Spider-Man. Just picked this up yesterday and I'm loving the game. I'm here to tell you right now: it lives up to the high expectations. From the sleek web-slinging mechanics to the fluid combat, this is the Spidey game we've all asked for. This may well be the most robust game yet in terms of fight mechanics, it gives you a bunch of different ways of approaching and taking out enemies, more than I remember from past Spider-Man games (then again, it's been ages since I played the first Spider-Man movie tie-in game). This game is actually comparable to the Arkham games in terms of combat creativity, and the graphics are amazing for the cherry on top. I don't even have a Pro, and the visuals are mind-blowing.

The only knock I can really give this game is (and this isn't a spoiler if you're up-to-speed on the development of this game):

no symbiotes in the main game, though Venom could still be in one of the story DLCs, I hope. But who'm I kiddin'? A Venom and/or DareDevil DLC would be a bonus at this point. I also don't know if Normie will suit up as Gobby yet, be it in the main game or DLC.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
back to my previous comment, I'm now balls deep into spiderman. around 65% completed towards the trophies.
loving it so far, it's a relatively easy game to platinum by the looks of it

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Vikings: Wolves of Midgard

A friend recommended this RPG game to me when it was on sale last week, knowing that as the goddess of the dead, I would be interested in a game based on Norse mythology. I was sceptical at first because I'm not a fan of RPGs, but damn, is it addictive!

You play as either a warrior or a shieldmaiden (the difference is purely cosmetic) who becomes the chief of their village and has to fight battles and form political alliances to stop Ragnarök. You also choose a patron deity that bestows their power on you in a fight, but don't have to stick with the same one for the entire game. I was a little disappointed that I am not among the available deities (even though there are several shrines and talismans dedicated to me that can be found throughout the game), and that my realm is never visited, because it would have been interesting to see how game developers imagine me. But all in all, I'm really enjoying this game, too bad it's not very well-known and you barely find anything about it on the internet.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Currently playing Need For Speed Rivals. To be honest at first I was a little skeptical because it is 100% online and allows you to play as a cop, but the more I played it, the more it transformed into a gloriously beautiful mashup of Need for Speed, GTA, and Twisted Metal. It is officially one of my favorite games.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Still playing Breath of the Wild but I have also started Kingdom Hearts 2.8 recently. I also recently completed Strange Brigade with a couple of friends, which was really fun.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Yesterday I started replaying REmake for the first time in years, and I have to say, I'm kind of bored. Might be because I'm playing with an infinite rocket launcher that makes the game too easy (but come on, can you blame me with Chris's tiny inventory?), or because what I actually want to play is REmake 2, and I only fell back on the first one because it's the closest thing that I can already play, but... I was expecting a little more fun after all this time, instead it feels like a chore. And has Chris's face always looked so weird, or is something wrong with me rather than the game? Either way, I'm confused. :confused:

mjk321

I was expecting a little more fun after all this time, instead it feels like a chore. And has Chris's face always looked so weird, or is something wrong with me rather than the game? Either way, I'm confused. :confused:
It's because you're not playing REzero, that's why

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
You mean I should play Zero first and be so bored that REmake will definitely seem fun no matter what? Might be worth a try... But I really don't want to play Zero again. :neutral:

Top Bottom