• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Zero Whatever happened to Billy after RE:Zero??

L

Lurker
I ate billy. he was at my house in a small time so i said get to bed grabbed a fork and ate him. i knew pretending to be hannibal lecter was bad :mad:

D

Deleted member 1428

Nope. The elimanator he knocked off the balcony wanted revenge and came back and ate him lol.

Levan

Polkka. lol
The eliminators are the B.O.W. monkeys exclusive only on RE0 and the RE0 scenario in UC. Though, I do admit, I'd like to see that enemy in the future games.

D

Deleted member 1428

Ok ok wait hold everything!!! Some of you just told me the hunters are the monkey things and now I've heard that the eliminator is the monkey thing!! Which one is which???!!!

tequila

Bottle Lover
Lol @ the Dateline vid. It's decent. For some reason, I always thought Wesker caught him and ended up using him as an experiment, thus becoming the Tyrant in RE. I was wrong. We can all come up with these theories, but I kind of didn't see a point to add Billy if didn't make much of a connection to the RE series. THe only connection it made was when he talked about the whole massacre with his comrades in Africa. Thus, that's how RE5 got their setting and all.

Tyrant

Oh goodness ><
Have any of you read the books?
If you have it tells you what happened to Rebecca AND Billy.
Apparently the S.T.A.R.S unit spread across the states after hearing about it in Raccoon City, so the virus started to spread around the state and Rebecca Chambers went out to like Idaho or something to meet up with other S.T.A.R.S members and they had to fight zombies and whatnot and either billy was in that book or he had his own one at somepoint

Tyrant

In the aftermath of their ordeal through the Umbrella Corporation's genetic research facility, the surviving members of the S.T.A.R.S. attempt to warn the world about the conspiracy to create terrifying biological weapons. But the conspiracy is far from dead, as they learn when they are declared outlaws by the very people who trained them. Forced to go underground, the S.T.A.R.S. resolve to battle the conspiracy on their own, determined to seek out and stop Umbrella's experiments wherever they may be.

Combat medic and biochemist Rebecca Chambers, the sole survivor of Bravo Team, joins a new S.T.A.R.S. strike force when rumor comes of another Umbrella experiment: hidden beneath the rocky cliffs of Caliban Cove, Maine, someone is building an army of the undead. Within a sinister lighthouse, through a complex maze of sea caves, inside the shell of a sunken shipwreck, the S.T.A.R.S. must battle more unspeakable horrors and stop a madman from unleashing the biohazard upon the world.

hunterseeker

ResidentZelda;50069 said:
Hey he could be anywere, and anyone. Like aintnoscrub said that he could had a sex change, he could be Nemesis, he could have been part of "Los illuminados" and killed by Leon somewere in the game and you didn't recognize it (because let's face it, All of the zealots look the same :/), He could even be secretly married to Rebecca and that's why she dissapeared *shrugs* We will never know unless lazy CAPCOM tells us :)

Billy could be Resident Evil 4 boss (Verdugo) maybe injected with the G-Virus once again.

Or killed by Wesker, like how he shot several of the S.T.A.R.S members.

Mark-o

Or maybe he is just in hiding he was being sent to his death for something he didn’t do.
Maybe be died in raccoon city when they bombed it who know.

codename: HUNK

Tyrant;56997 said:
Oh goodness ><
Have any of you read the books?
If you have it tells you what happened to Rebecca AND Billy.
Apparently the S.T.A.R.S unit spread across the states after hearing about it in Raccoon City, so the virus started to spread around the state and Rebecca Chambers went out to like Idaho or something to meet up with other S.T.A.R.S members and they had to fight zombies and whatnot and either billy was in that book or he had his own one at somepoint

That's not actually what happened, that's just what SD Perry (auther) made of it. Whatever happened to Billy is ultimately up to capcom. As for now, we can only guess. I stand by what I said, though; he most likely fled the country after he and Rebecca escaped.

Top Bottom