• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) what would you do

weskerfan

if on a lonly night you were the only one in the house,then all of a sudden...nemesis BURST THROUGH THE WALLS and came after you you.scary huh?

L Kennedy

i think i would jump out of a window or something, and run like hell and hope that i am faster than him xD

BillyCoenJCR1418

That depends...
If Nemesis was weaponless, I would run out the exit with everything I got!
If Nemesis had his Rockets, I would tell myself, "well, I had a good life!" :)

What would you do if you were walking along the sidewalk in the calm night, when suddenly Gravedigger came out! (the giant sandworm)

alonecrow

in whatever condition he is, i will run for my life first.. if i can't find one, i will remember all the good time i have in life..

or.. maybe i could get jill and chris numbers first.. lol

Darlinny49

What If one day you wake up alone in your house, only to hear some weird moans from outside, You go to check and realize zombies are all around your house.. HMMM lol

Darlinny49

I would so grab whatever weapons I had , run to the mall and hold up there, yep, clothes,food and entertainment , maybe kick some butt in the mean time

alonecrow

try to find some weapon first.. that's for sure.. after that, try to escape the house and find another survivor.. and then.. we'll decide it by then..

Ryan

Well thats easy, I would simply go under my bed and grab my Rocket Launcher. Seriously, a Rocket Launcher under your bed can come in handy at these sort of situations!

judled

if nemi came after me i would fight him with my bare hands and hope that i gaind super powers within the last 5 minits.
if the zombies came i'd f*****g love it it would be awesome... well if they were romero slow ones... not fast ones.
that would be amzing

Mr Sunshine

Hmmm... What would I do if nemesis was burstimg through the walls... that's an intresting question... I would prob..

huh? Someone is knocking the door. Brb. I'm gonna check it out..

"S.T.A.R.S...!!!"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........

Top Bottom