• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised What was the Scariest part?

Hoady

strikesback5;38875 said:
No, I didn't know that hunters jumped through windows. Now I won't be scared if one does because I'll see it coming.

Spoilers are more in a story sense he just claimed enemies would jump through a window and i assure you there will be plenty of windows, unless you start becoming paranoid of every window and then BAM!Zombie in a closet.

A_Wesker123

The Original
Yeah there alot a hell of alot of windows in the game.

Speaking of which, one of the scariest moments for me was when a dog jumps through the window. Gets me everytime.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Scariest part was easily when the Cerberus (Named after the Ancient Greek creature) jumped through the window.
I nearly had a heart attack!

Oh, and when you go to close to the railings in the Neptune tank,

Trinity

I didn't play the Lisa Trevor version (?) but watched her on youtube...She's pretty scary...

Well,having in mind that this is the first RE game I played,my first encounters with the zombie and Cerebrus are priceless :)

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Well I have never really found any of the RE games scary, but REmake did have a moment that shocked me, I was walking down a hall and the slamming on the door stopped as the crimson head burst through, and the music also got me pumped, it was a great moment.:)

3rd Mutation

I guess the fact that Lisa Trevor is almost indestructible doesn't make it any easier? I still believe she's alive.

NiteKrawler

3rd Mutation;41137 said:
I guess the fact that Lisa Trevor is almost indestructible doesn't make it any easier? I still believe she's alive.

I've thought that same thing for a long time.

3rd Mutation

Capcom could easily bring her back if they wanted. I'm still wondering whether her father really is the Head Crimson Head.

D

Deleted member 1428

3rd Mutation;41153 said:
Capcom could easily bring her back if they wanted. I'm still wondering whether her father really is the Head Crimson Head.

The Head Crimson Head? Never heard of him.

Anyways another scary part is when you're chased by Crimson Heads.

Top Bottom