• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your favorite RE game?

Xcessive_Evil

I liked all the canon RE's(Well, except survivor). However, my overall fave hands down is RE2. That game in every aspect was a 10.

ismellicecream

My favourites are 2 and CV. 2 has the whole 80's horror movie vibe going on, and CV just felt so epic when I first played it, in fact I bought a dreacast just to play it.

hunterseeker

Extremely hard decision to pick just one.

But my utter favorites are: Resident Evil remake, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3, Resident Evil Zero, Resident Evil Code Veronica X.

But if I had to pick one it would be Resident Evil 2:

Best weapons, upgradable weapons too makes it even more fun.
Best bosses.
Best atmosphere/environments.
Eerie music almost as great as the original Resident Evil in different parts of the game.
For example: The music in the umbrella labs part of the game where you open the shutters and shoot the plants, is EXCELLENT.

Shame there were no hunters in that game, as that's one of my favorite enemies, excluding bosses.

mistahj

Mine would have to be Resident Evil (Remake), so far.

Resident Evil 4 is also a favorite of mine, but it takes forever to beat, in my opinion.

Lisa_Trevor

Resident Evil
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3
Resident Evil 0
Resident Evil Code Veronica
True survival and original resident evil not action like RE4 and RE5

Fairy_bubbles6989

I absolutely love RE 2, but I hold a special place in my heart for RE 1. They need to go back to that old style where the puzzles were what made it challenging, not the monsters. The zombies in the older games could be ran past with no problem, but it was still a tough game. Its not always about the monsters.

codename: HUNK

Fairy_bubbles6989;59926 said:
I absolutely love RE 2, but I hold a special place in my heart for RE 1. They need to go back to that old style where the puzzles were what made it challenging, not the monsters. The zombies in the older games could be ran past with no problem, but it was still a tough game. Its not always about the monsters.

Amen to that!! :D

black soul

my favorite RES are the awesomes RES2,3 and 4......the location were damn scarie and the characters were really cool...(im a follower of leons path)

Sondre_norge

I loved the first game, truly amazing. Resident evil 2 was also amazing. The gameplay was not so fun, til you got to Birkin, dam he was strong. And Birkin, Wesker and Alexia is my favourit villan by fare. Noone is more bad ass than wesker, atleast not known. Birkin, strong as hell transformed, and scared the **** out of me, in the dog transformation.

The Code veronica was also very good, i loved the setting. Alexia was very pretty, and strong. Pretty pre- transformed. Not very pretty as a bug.

Top Bottom