• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Games you currently playing?

Hoady

I heard the towel trick can ruin your warranty apparently microsoft can tell if you've done it although i suppose you could just claim otherwise.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i don't think they can tell, ive done it and sent my 360 back, cuz you have to wait for them to send you a return box for the 360, so in that time, and that was about 3 weeks, i was using the towel technique, all it does is heat up the circuit board the the components connect again, cuz the red rings come when some of the motherboard components stray away from each other in so many words, and that ofc courses hardware problems.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I completed RE4 over christmas, an i just completed the legend of Zelda ocarina of time!
And ive been playing fallout3 Thats a game you need to spend to much time exploring ¬.¬

Trinity

I've just emm..I don't know the English slang version for completed
so I'll say it in my language -Obrnula :) Tomb Raider Underworld
and I'm playing the new Prince of Persia now :)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
my friend reakons Prince of persia is like a combination of Assassins Creed an Devil May Cry...Put togeather lol

Trinity

I've heard a lot of people say that..I also read it in a Gamer
magazine that is published in my country...dunno why they say that

Hoady

I played the one on orginal xbox it was pretty cool killing everyone and running up walls.I haven't played Devil May Cry it just sounds...uhh unappealing to me.

alonecrow

my friend just bought Assassin's Creed director's cut..
i wonder what is the difference between the older one...

Hoady

i played fear but i thought it was boring the little girl was a bit messed up though.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Any fallout3 players nuh? That game... makes me feel tired just thinking about exploring the game, knowin what it involves lol

Hoady

Yeah theres an ad on xbox live do download the fear 2 demo.I'm not going to bother Resident Evil is where the scares are at!

I was gonna get Fallout 3 but i remember playing the heck out of oblivion so nah i got Halo 3 instead...what a mistake that was i was bored in 5 minutes still i got through it eventually.Its okay i just like the first one alot more.

Top Bottom