• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you Thinking? Resident Evil Edition!

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Are we ever going to get to play as Chris in a speedo? I’m still waiting.
Maybe one day... but for now, we can play with Chris in a speedo.

vmFvhlum.jpg

Edit: Small disclosure, this is not my Chris doll :biggrin:

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Is it just me or does Jill run super fast with the rocket launcher? Or maybe it's the harder difficulties that make her run faster...? At any rate I feel like she's moving.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Yo, if you wanna share this "fanfic", I'd be down for read... just to edit and review, you know, the kind of things us Literature Majors do. haha.

And I am not sure if she runs faster with the Rocket Launcher. Haven't unlocked it yet. But out of habit, when I need to run, I switch to my handgun because it makes sense to me she'd run faster with just the small firearm. But I don't think it effects her speed at all. lol

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Yo, if you wanna share this "fanfic", I'd be down for read... just to edit and review, you know, the kind of things us Literature Majors do. haha.

And I am not sure if she runs faster with the Rocket Launcher. Haven't unlocked it yet. But out of habit, when I need to run, I switch to my handgun because it makes sense to me she'd run faster with just the small firearm. But I don't think it effects her speed at all. lol

Here it is for anyone interested. It’s a good quick follow up and the author does a great job keeping them in character. Pretty steamy. :wink:

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
That was pretty steamy! Pretty romantic as well. Good work to the author for understanding the wants and needs of two people who shared a traumatic event. Those additional tags are pretty funny though.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Do you think Racoon City would have been spared if people just #StayedHome?

Because in the intro of RE3 they clearly didn't
You know I think about Resident Evil more and more every day. I've said it before and I'll say it again: coronavirus is doing everything but reanimating people and with the way they keep tacking symptoms onto this ****, I'm sure that will be next.

Mr Sunshine

You know I think about Resident Evil more and more every day. I've said it before and I'll say it again: coronavirus is doing everything but reanimating people and with the way they keep tacking symptoms onto this ****, I'm sure that will be next.

Haha, I also draw parallels more and more. I think Umbrella was wasting their time with the T-virus. Airborne viruses seem to be much more effective (and with less materialistic destruction in the case of Corona)

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Yeah - on Twitter, there is a war as to whether or not they should remake Code Veronica OR RE4. Some people who aren't as in to the series think that Code Veronica is a spin off game. I have to use my masculine wiles to point of that CV is a mainline game. Capcom did themselves a disservice by not calling that game RE4.

Top Bottom