• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you Thinking? Resident Evil Edition!

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Gotta love the look in Chris's face going "WTF is all this ****!, we're screwed!"

latest

That's actually supposed to be Richard from the free promo comic which acts as a prologue to the game.
The More You Know™

BioLence

That's actually supposed to be Richard from the free promo comic which acts as a prologue to the game.
The More You Know™

True is from a Marvel comic designed to promote the game back in the 90's. However, pretty much the majority of the fan base naturally believed it was Chris, as few people really knew about that comic back in the day.

HookerZombie

Yeah, a bad taste :lol:

Look I can respect the fact that you like the PAL boxart better but why do you feel the need to put people down by saying that they have "bad taste" just because they like the other art better? That is simply rude it doesn't matter what your personal opinion is because I'm entitled to my opinion too and I don't need some troll on the internet insulting me for my opinion while at the same time using their right to their opinion as a **** poor defence.

That's all I have left to say about this. Good day to you.

BioLence

Look I can respect the fact that you like the PAL boxart better but why do you feel the need to put people down by saying that they have "bad taste" just because they like the other art better? That is simply rude it doesn't matter what your personal opinion is because I'm entitled to my opinion too and I don't need some troll on the internet insulting me for my opinion while at the same time using their right to their opinion as a **** poor defence.

That's all I have left to say about this. Good day to you.

No one has insulted no one, you just made that up. You might as well be as disequilibrated as those weeaboos you hate and want to hurt so much lmao. Get help :)

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Guys, just stop. You have different opinions on box art, you don't need to start arguing about that or bring other things into it.

Anyway...
CT: I wonder what Capcom is changing with the 2 remake.

Last edited:

Cheer

Kamen Rider
I saw it but I can't believe it. This girl played RE4 on professional with the starter handgun and knife only. Without upgrades, yellow herbs, or grenades. And she finished it

KevinStriker

I saw it but I can't believe it. This girl played RE4 on professional with the starter handgun and knife only. Without upgrades, yellow herbs, or grenades. And she finished it

Yellow herbs don't do much in RE4 when you die in 2-3 hits no matter what.
Still impressive, I haven't done it with the Starter handgun yet, although I've done it with the Red9.

KevinStriker

proper Co-op between two systems instead of split-screen, then this will be really worth it!

I love how developers did this in the mid '90s on PlayStation to nothing but criticism, but today it's split screen that's seen as the worse option. How the things do change.

But personally, I hope split screen doesn't go away, because playing with your friends in the same room will never go out of style.

HookerZombie

Does anyone else think that the R.P.D. was very huge for a police station? I've seen police stations before in real life and they're really not that big. I don't even think they have their own morgues you usually have to go to a hospital for that.

KevinStriker

The book adaptation of Resident Evil 2 says that the Raccoon Police Station was converted from the old Town Hall, which would explain the architecture and the size.

HookerZombie

I'm pretty sure the books by S.D. Perry aren't canon at all. They're basically glorified fanfiction.

Also in Outbreak File#2 it was explained that the building was a former art museum which kinda makes sense considering all the rooms with art supplies bought by Cheif Irons.

KevinStriker

I'm pretty sure the books by S.D. Perry aren't canon at all. They're basically glorified fanfiction.

Also in Outbreak File#2 it was explained that the building was a former art museum which kinda makes sense considering all the rooms with art supplies bought by Cheif Irons.

Never said they were, it's just one explanation I'm aware of.
And Outbreak is also noncanon.

KevinStriker

On the subject of that, the 1990 remake of Night isn't half bad.
I could be wrong, but I think it's the directorial debut of Tom Savini, famous for his special effects in Dawn and Day.

Top Bottom