• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you Thinking? Resident Evil Edition!

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
Now i can try the last RE game on 3DS system :

18121184_1595229603850619_8556488751664299830_o.jpg

RedPanda

4x the awesome
I've been replaying Revelations and I gotta give props to Jessica for somehow bringing out an even more robotic side to Chris.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Having just played through RE2 for the billionth time, does anyone else like Ada's "death" scene in Leon A more than in Leon B?

ResidentDevil

RE Mania
CT: Capcom greenlighted RE 2 remake because of massive demand and they acknowledged it by looking at different platforms like social media, forums, polls, media reviews, etc. They did similar thing with RE 7 that led to its direction and contrast reception to its predecessor. People have been asking Capcom to listen to fans and when finally do some people then think that it's somehow "uncertain" to do such thing. Oh well I guess they don't want their echo chamber to be interfered.

Turo602

The King of Kings
CT: Gotta love how much Capcom listens to their fans. Demand for a REmake 2 has been around since REmake and all it took for Capcom to finally go for it was being bankrupt. It's definitely not a last resort business decision like all the recent ports and overpriced and forced DLC. It's a guaranteed love letter to the fans just like Resident Evil 7 was despite the only reason they bothered to take the leap back into survival horror was how badly RE6 backfired on them. There's definitely no way they can ever ruin it and alienate the fans in hopes of reaching greater success like they've been doing since Resident Evil 4. Good ol' Capcom always has our best interests at heart. Bless them.

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil
A couple of weeks ago I was at the hospital because my dad had a clogged artery. One of the patients kept calling out 'Nurssssssseeeeeee' in this pained and labored tone. Me and my sister got pretty worried because he did this every few minutes for HOURS and hours. The nurses weren't doing anything and the guy sounded like he was in pain. One of the nurses eventually told us that the man's mind was going, it wouldn't have mattered if he had a nurse at his side at all times, he was just... absent.

On the second day the man was still calling out 'Nuuuuurrrsssseeeeeeee' every few minutes. Well, the tiny bathroom on that floor was right next to his room so when I went to take a leak I could still hear him except that this time, I swear to god, he didn't say 'Nurse,' he said 'Braaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnsssssssss.'

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
A couple of weeks ago I was at the hospital because my dad had a clogged artery. One of the patients kept calling out 'Nurssssssseeeeeee' in this pained and labored tone. Me and my sister got pretty worried because he did this every few minutes for HOURS and hours. The nurses weren't doing anything and the guy sounded like he was in pain. One of the nurses eventually told us that the man's mind was going, it wouldn't have mattered if he had a nurse at his side at all times, he was just... absent.

On the second day the man was still calling out 'Nuuuuurrrsssseeeeeeee' every few minutes. Well, the tiny bathroom on that floor was right next to his room so when I went to take a leak I could still hear him except that this time, I swear to god, he didn't say 'Nurse,' he said 'Braaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnsssssssss.'
At the hospital here, someone does the same thing, I swear they've been there for years. Whenever I go I hear them, and I don't think I've ever seen a nurse go and see what's wrong. It's disturbing and does not help when you're already not feeling well.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
You know, the only Outbreak main playable characters that I'm absolutely sure survived are Yoko and Alyssa. The Wiki says that all of them are still alive, but how would all of them have gotten out? Same with a bunch of the other characters in the games.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I got a question is RE Damnation based on RE4?
Well, actually, I think the film is based on feed back they got from Degeneration. If you watch each of the documentaries on the bluray you'll get that impression. They don't come out and say it but I definitely got the vibe that that was what happened there.

Anyway, I realized the other day that I had 2 trophies to Platinum RE6, which I didn't know because the thing said I was only 68% done. I'll never 100% the game, not enough people play the game to get those online mode trophies so I'll settle for the Platinum. Anyway, I allowed for the game to let people join in on my game online and I had the worst luck with these ***holes who joined in. Most sucked but they just came and went but one jack ass, who was playing as Jake, went to get the motorcycle and left me to die. He was right there, next to the bike, but he didn't get on it and for literally 8 minutes, he just hanged near it, without backing me up, without starting the cutscene, just walk around the bike while a tank kept blasting me and eventually killed me. Another one was just unpleasant as all hell and the only decent partner kept dying on that sliding part in the caves where you run from Leatherface 2.0. I don't think I'll be playing with anyone online again. At least on my own, if I die, it'll be my own fault.

HookerZombie

I'm thinking that after quitting the police force in Resident Evil 3 Jill must have found a job working as a stripper or street walker to support herself (which would explain her outfit).

Also Ada Wong is a total badass batch.

Top Bottom