• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you Thinking? Resident Evil Edition!

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
I finally finished my post-RE7 update to my RE:CV-esque spin-off game idea (Resident Evil: Desolation) featuring Jill, Claire and Ada (girl power/fan service FTW). I spent months carefully crafting the most immersive AND story-driven RE fan game idea I possibly could, even going out of my way to lay out the entire game's script in full detail (I really wanted to showcase my creativity/creative vision with this one) and I don't wanna sound cocky, but I'm really impressed with the end product. Aside from the massive fan service and story progression (even in places you might not expect), I think this might literally be the scariest game ever made if it were to come to fruition (yeah, I can only dream). It also sets up Revelations 3.

And I didn't just go out of my way to polish the mainline chapters, either, I even went all out for the bonus modes and DLC. It even has a first-person, VR-compatible mini game for lovers of RE7. It's basically a P.T.-like game mode.

Last edited:

RedPanda

4x the awesome
I finally finished my post-RE7 update to my RE:CV-esque spin-off game idea (Resident Evil: Desolation) featuring Jill, Claire and Ada (girl power/fan service FTW). I spent months carefully crafting the most immersive AND story-driven RE fan game idea I possibly could, even going out of my way to lay out the entire game's script in full detail (I really wanted to showcase my creativity/creative vision with this one) and I don't wanna sound cocky, but I'm really impressed with the end product. Aside from the massive fan service and story progression (even in places you might not expect), I think this might literally be the scariest game ever made if it were to come to fruition (yeah, I can only dream). It also sets up Revelations 3.

And I didn't just go out of my way to polish the mainline chapters, either, I even went all out for the bonus modes and DLC. It even has a first-person, VR-compatible mini game for lovers of RE7. It's basically a P.T.-like game mode.

Airaku

Stray Jedi

Wait your working on a real RE game? Are you going to release this online :p Here's hoping Capcom doesn't shut it down first >.< Or are you just writing about this and planning it?

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Is anyone else highly annoyed at the insect swarms in the old house in RE7? I have the flame thrower but they keep coming. It's really hard to even explore without getting f*cked by bugs. And that previous fight with Jack took just about all of my healing items. Grr. But, aside from that, I'm still highly enjoying RE7 so far.

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
so well seams again there are leaks and rumour theories on next RE 7 DLC that famous Not a hero one this time:

Now IDK to thing on whole game for now

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Wait your working on a real RE game? Are you going to release this online :p Here's hoping Capcom doesn't shut it down first >.< Or are you just writing about this and planning it?

It's just a fan-made script/outline for a RE spin-off game, but it lays out the entire game's story across multiple campaigns featuring Jill, Claire and Ada. It continues a lot of recent RE storylines while expanding old ones, even a few surprises here and there, and introduces new characters while tying them to said storylines. It's basically structured like an episodic game (kinda like Revelations 1 and 2) where each campaign lays out a plethora of new plot developments.

Like RE2, it also has an A and B campaign between Jill and Claire, each one having exclusive content/cutscenes/endings, followed by a bonus campaign featuring Ada. It's basically just a fill-in-the-blanks campaign revealing what she was up to during Jill & Claire's campaigns.

Canonically, it goes: Jill A, Claire B, Jill & Claire (co-op), Ada.

It also sets up Revelations 3:

Jake and Sherry. And a new Wesker child (and I mean literally a child of Wesker, basically Jake's "half" sister). It also leaves the door very much open for the Wesker to make his anticipated comeback that was teased in Umbrella Corps. To quote Wesker, "it'll be one big family reunion."

The RE7-inspired first person, VR-compatible mini-game (entitled "Lost in Nightmares Redux") also has a few "surprises" and homages to P.T. It even has its own comedic cryptic message that you get for successfully completing all the puzzles without dying (guess who the evil girl is who "stalks" you in this one?), I came up with it myself:

latest

You can read the whole thing in all its glory here.

Last edited:

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I just beat RE7. Overall, I loved it. But, I do have oodles of questions and theories about that ending. I hope Not a Hero will clear a lot of it up.

Kurisu

I love Chris's special costumes 'cause they're way too funny. Warrior Chris? Good. Sailor Chris? Good. Kimono Chr-Wait that actually looks good on him nevermind. Casual Chris from REmake? Good.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
If only it wasn't April 1st... I'm also fooling my YouTube fans with a fake continuation of my show today. But if this was true, it would be great!

Rain611

You can't kill me.
^ lol

I'm currently not so patiently awaiting the Resident Evil 2 reboot. I was hoping it would come out at or around the Resident Evil 7 release, but nope.... I guess I'll just have to keep waiting :(

Peep

Something Horrible
I want someone to make a compilation of every time Leon, Chris, and Barry get kicked in their mouth. Those pain cries are way too goofy.

And I love it.
Hahaha! That's a good idea. I also always thought it was kinda funny how Leon responds to quick time events, too. Like when you're fighting that one guy in the sewer in RE4 (forgot his name...). After the QTE pops up, you press the buttons and he always does that flip and it always kinda looked ridiculous to me. First of all, he wouldn't even know he was there, so it's like his spidey senses kick in and he does that flip without any sort of momentum at all, it's like he teleports straight into the flip lol.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Hahaha! That's a good idea. I also always thought it was kinda funny how Leon responds to quick time events, too. Like when you're fighting that one guy in the sewer in RE4 (forgot his name...). After the QTE pops up, you press the buttons and he always does that flip and it always kinda looked ridiculous to me. First of all, he wouldn't even know he was there, so it's like his spidey senses kick in and he does that flip without any sort of momentum at all, it's like he teleports straight into the flip lol.
He does it with next to no reaction to it. I was found that stupidly funny. In RE5 they all have reactions to it. At least a grunt.

Leon is literally

"..."

"EUWA!" (If hit.) He's so silent you forget he's a sarcastic ass most of the time.

Peep

Something Horrible
He does it with next to no reaction to it. I was found that stupidly funny. In RE5 they all have reactions to it. At least a grunt.

Leon is literally

"..."

"EUWA!" (If hit.) He's so silent you forget he's a sarcastic ass most of the time.
I love Leon's character in RE4. His corny jokes and line delivery is great. And toward the end with the Salazar and Saddler radio calls, it's almost like two nine-year-olds in an arguement but I love it lol.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I love Leon's character in RE4. His corny jokes and line delivery is great. And toward the end with the Salazar and Saddler radio calls, it's almost like two nine-year-olds in an arguement but I love it lol.
It was funny. And was the start of the unrealistic BS the later games have. And I enjoy it.

Top Bottom