• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Meg

So bin ich eben
It was difficult sitting next to your hospital bed today, knowing that this is probably one of the last times I'll see you. Atleast I got to see you while you weren't in any pain. I love you...you've always been a father figure to me. I'll miss you...
Well...I doubt a back rub would help with that either, but I'll offer one all the same. Stay strong, Tremor and know you can always talk to me if you need someone. :(

CT: Yay for happiness! XD

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Thank you Meg...you're a sweetheart.

And I know I said I was gonna take a break from here, but I need to get this all out in the open. I'm hoping that by doing this, I'll feel a little better.

I'm sure I've mentioned the situation with my best friend's father before. Anyway, he was diagnosed with lung cancer at the beginning of this year. Since then it has spread through his bones and now it's in his brain. He had to be sent to hospice this past Friday because he was throwing up blood. This all started happening right when I arrived at their house. Ever since he's had this ****, he's been in so much pain. I can't stand to see him like that. He's such a good man..and he stepped up when my father died and helped keep me in line. I've lost my biological father almost eleven years ago..I'm not ready to lose my "adopted" father.

I went to visit him Saturday and he looked so peaceful. The part that scares me the most is the fact that the doctors said it's coming down to the end now. They gave him the morphine pump, so when he starts feeling pain..he can just press a little button and he'll receive the morphine through his IV.

It was hard..sitting next to him, holding his hand, and watching him. I just sat there...rubbing his hand, and for the first time ever I told him I loved him. And that I appreciated everything he did for me. He didn't have to any of that...I know it was hard for him. I didn't exactly make it easy..

Okay, that's enough for now...I've done made myself get upset again. I just needed to put my thoughts somewhere..love you guys. We'll talk again soon...

Silverback

Moving Mountains
Thank you Meg...you're a sweetheart.

And I know I said I was gonna take a break from here, but I need to get this all out in the open. I'm hoping that by doing this, I'll feel a little better.

I'm sure I've mentioned the situation with my best friend's father before. Anyway, he was diagnosed with lung cancer at the beginning of this year. Since then it has spread through his bones and now it's in his brain. He had to be sent to hospice this past Friday because he was throwing up blood. This all started happening right when I arrived at their house. Ever since he's had this ****, he's been in so much pain. I can't stand to see him like that. He's such a good man..and he stepped up when my father died and helped keep me in line. I've lost my biological father almost eleven years ago..I'm not ready to lose my "adopted" father.

I went to visit him Saturday and he looked so peaceful. The part that scares me the most is the fact that the doctors said it's coming down to the end now. They gave him the morphine pump, so when he starts feeling pain..he can just press a little button and he'll receive the morphine through his IV.

It was hard..sitting next to him, holding his hand, and watching him. I just sat there...rubbing his hand, and for the first time ever I told him I loved him. And that I appreciated everything he did for me. He didn't have to any of that...I know it was hard for him. I didn't exactly make it easy..

Okay, that's enough for now...I've done made myself get upset again. I just needed to put my thoughts somewhere..love you guys. We'll talk again soon...
Thats unfortunate to hear... But what matters Tremor, is you are there for him. It was wonderful that you let him know you love him, despite him not being your biological father. Take care, Tremor and best of luck. *hugs*

Hope this cheers you up abit. It's one of Richard Pryors stand-ups. Enjoy. :)

Vergil'sBitch

RE Chicken s**t
It's great, I'm away for one day, all heck breaks lose

But besides that, MY FOOTBALL TEAM ONE THEIR FIRST MATCH OF THE SEASON... YAY!!!!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CT: I gotta take about three days off here pretty soon I believe. And I gotta pull out the black dress again...only this time it won't be for a joyous occasion.

Meg

So bin ich eben
CT: I gotta take about three days off here pretty soon I believe. And I gotta pull out the black dress again...only this time it won't be for a joyous occasion.
:(!!!!!! You look like you could use some love. *sends tremor giant box of (Hershey) kisses*

CT:.....hmmm kisses sound good right now.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
CT: Still pregnant, one week overdue, nothing happening. Utterly fed up and in pain. Plus I've had to renew my admin status on a certain pain-in-the-backside site I left last year so that certain things are sorted out. And already someone is whingeing about something I've done. Well cry more.

But on an unrelated note, sorry to hear things are so rough for you Tremor - I hope it gets better in time *hugs*

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CT: Still pregnant, one week overdue, nothing happening. Utterly fed up and in pain. Plus I've had to renew my admin status on a certain pain-in-the-backside site I left last year so that certain things are sorted out. And already someone is whingeing about something I've done. Well cry more.

But on an unrelated note, sorry to hear things are so rough for you Tremor - I hope it gets better in time *hugs*

Thank you Angel...*hugs* I hope that baby hurries up and decides to come out lol. I know this has got to be driving you up the wall.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
CT: I love you very much but if you tell me to stop being so irritable one more time I think I might have to kill you. I've been in pain since 10.30am and it's going to make me a little cranky so cut me some slack, ok? If you want this baby out as much as I do you're going to have to deal with me being a tad unpleasant during contractions, ok?

SpawnShooter

This party's getting crazy!
If anyone lives in the UK check out BBC news tonight, I got interviewed today in Bournemouth cause of the floods we are getting down here.

It didn't seem to bad IMO mainly just a big puddle (well lake really) but our roads have cracked and in one case the road completely warped and snapped in two! it's like crazy end of the world stuff! :confused:

Reactions: Meg
Top Bottom