• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
@KennedyKiller Atlanta is my favorite one. I love Lori and Monty. I also think the brides are a little more down too earth than some of the ones who go to Kleinfeld. (Not much more, mind you but a little more.)

I also like Curvy Girl Boutique. They're so lovely on that show.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
@KennedyKiller Atlanta is my favorite one. I love Lori and Monty. I also think the brides are a little more down too earth than some of the ones who go to Kleinfeld. (Not much more, mind you but a little more.)

I also like Curvy Girl Boutique. They're so lovely on that show.
I totally agree. Lori and Monte are the absolute best. And it's got that southern charm (and seeing as my fiancee is from Louisiana it hits close to home lol). I can't STAND the original because everyone is so pretentious.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
I know I'm a LITTLE late to the game on this, but I got my second Covid vaccine a couple of weeks ago! I'm now fully immunized and ready and able to enjoy life again, at least when theaters reopen, they sadly don't reopen for another month for me, though I did finally go out and get my haircut after letting it grow out for months due to it not being particularly safe to do so, so that's something at least.

But yeah, great news all the same. I meant to post this earlier, but never got around to it. Yeah, I have a tendency to procrastinate from time to time.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Not getting my second dose until mid May, but it will be nice to have a life again...

...so I can studiously ignore other humans like I've always done, only this time it will be choice and not due to mandatory lockdowns

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
As someone with literally zero accent, I always appreciate to hear someone with one. But then I hear my Italian-American family say thing like MOOZADELL or MADINADA instead of mozzarella and marinara and I think.. why?

Being fully vaccinated has been great. I have been to a handful of restaurants and really enjoying being in the atmosphere. Started going back to work this week and have enjoyed the community there as well. I hope more people can get back to a more normal version of their lives soon!

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Wow, this really got my blood pressure pumping, but also made me (very) cautiously optimistic at the same time:

New police bodycam evidence PROVES Amber Heard lied about apartment assault.

What a sad world we live in when Scamber Turd's friends, who have an obvious motivation to lie, are deemed more credible by the f*cking judge on the case (!) than f*cking police officers who were called to the scene (!!) and we actually needed bodycam to see through Scamber Turd's bullsh!t AGAIN. But how can THAT be? It can't be because of his ties to Scamber's lawyers or his son's ties to the publication that Depp happened to be suing, can it? Yeah, HIS ruling is gospel (no seriously, it is according to some people). :rolleyes: Two cops who can't remember EXACTLY how long they were there for years later can't remember what they f*cking saw (which was NOTHING!), bite me. Nevermind that Scamber Turd has been caught lying numerous times.

And BTW, if I sound p!ssed as hell, it's because I f*cking am. If JD had pulled this sh!t (trying to destroy the livelihood and reputation of the person he abused and lying under oath to do so), the only thing he'd ever be allowed to film again was from the inside of a prison cell. Calling Scamber Turd scum of the earth would be an insult to scumbags.

Scamber Turd needs to be canned with this latest bit of news (like we needed any more proof), but even now, I doubt she will be. I just might have to give WB the EA/Activision/Konami treatment by boycotting Aqua Man 2 (in theaters).

Last edited:

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Checked the weather first thing this morning: very slight chance of rain.

Checked it again just now: thunderstorms on the way.

Did I bring a coat to work? Did I flip...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I used to be the dude that partied hard all night drinking hard liquor and playing loud acoustic guitars on my apartment balcony Because **** my neighbors, I’m a God. Now I’m the guy that stays in with his fiance and sips a single Bloody Mary while doing a cute cat puzzle and watching The Help. I’m old Yusuke.
186470712_4395340570484965_438660590989773820_n.jpg

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Hey, a lot of us were party hards when we were younger. I have a lot of friends who are still that way. And I dont drink or smoke or anything because of my blood pressure issue, but I still find time to party with them when they do. Of course, most of my nights are Netflix and petting my dogs. lol

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
CT: I’m kind of like Haley’s comet... I only show myself every 71 years or so lmao hi guys! I’ve been playing Village and absolutely love it. I might write a review... not sure yet. Kinda wanna get comfortable around here again first
Glad to see you back here! I’m returning from a bit of a hiatus as well- life just happens like that. You just gotta dive right into the conversations with everyone. :)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
@bSTAR_182

I love that it’s always been so chill here. You can come and go as you please and there’s no pressure to post regularly! I’m glad to be back as well, and to see a bunch of familiar faces still around!!!

Top Bottom