• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I wanna talk about Black Holes but I'm kinda on the Marvel Bombshell hype train right now! Two things actually! It's speculation but the evidence seems solid!

#1 Captain No Mans Land!

5733a1f6a0202.jpg

"He pays no taxes and expects no representation."

It's official folks! The Russo Bro's themselves said it. Steve Rogers is Captain America no more!

http://epicstream.com/news/Russos-Confirm-Steve-Rogers-is-No-Longer-Captain-America-in-Avengers-Infinity-War

He dropped the Shield in the Civil War and that's that. Will he take up the name "The Captain"? Or will he be "Nomad". At this rate given the current status of the MCU, a little bit of both and a side of identity crisis would do. He'll always fight for what he believes in. This story will be a bit of a political statement of modern America.

I'm very curious as to why they would even comment on this.... which leads us into the following which features one of his Invader buddies.

#2 The Torch is hot n steamy, Ultron lays bare n sexy, and it's SAVAGE and you know it!

latest

"Some members may feel aroused and a little steamy upon learning that Mr. "Live action" Wesker decided to put his evil days behind him and take a more.... flaming career path."

Just where has the Torch been all these years? This Invader has likely been on the DL. Or perhaps our synthetic friend was put out of commission for many years. With the recent global affairs and the implementation of the Sokovia accords, Jim could be reinstated and personally selected by the president for a position of high power to keep a balance. With an easter egg in Captain America: The First Avenger and a certain major WTF "post credit" scene that flared up in our faces (with no fire). The Torch is ready to dream electric dreams and spank the naughty heroes.

But if Torch shows up in the modern day.... does that mean......?

d5c34468e457b6faa5c49fa45167b76c._SX640_QL80_TTD_.jpg

"*Raises hand* But can you f**k it?"

She's back! Could Ultron really be returning? There's been tons of fans speculations from him returning upon Vision losing the infinity stone to appearing with the Phalanx in Guardians of the Galaxy 2. But all the set pieces seem to be in motion for something a little closer to home, and far more sinister. There will be no sympathy from either side.

Perhaps the more likely scenario is that the Torch will have a certain someone start up a program using resources from Ultron in order to respond to threats and spank the naughty runaways who refuse to register. Creating a new initiative where Ultron will then eventually be reawakened.

The-Ultron-Initiative.png

"Introducing the Ultron Slim. It's the sleeker and sexier replacement model of that old bulky piece of hardware. There's no strings attached with this one."

Once Ultron regains full consciousness... well.... **** is going to hit the fan and Torch will need to burn his bridges and shut down the program and destroy all the LMD bodies. Sending Ultron back to Idon'tknowwherethefuckhegoesintheMCUland.

Is Marvel seriously doing Robots and Dinosaurs with Ultron? (just an excuse to post the picture)

a1f863872b35839b29473edcdf35f8fd.jpg

And of course there's been some weird teases about the Savage Land. A little place in Antarctica where Dinosaurs and Amazons still exist. Some of you may even get to enjoy your chest hair fiesta down there and damnit! Not even Dinosaurs are safe from Ultron. Will she extinct them again?

Get ready for some more skin, more metal, and more f**k yeahs!

What do you guys think? @KRSkull you might find this interesting.
It's all fun speculation of course. Just one of many theories :p

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
CT: First of all, I did nothing wrong. You put words in my mouth and then proceeded to become angry with me based on your interpretation of what I said. I'm not angry at you - I know you are very sensitive and I've learned to walk on egg shells when I'm with you, but I'm not apologizing because you blew something way out of proportion. I don't value your friendship that much. And I'm sorry, but didn't I 'appreciate' you well enough when I paid you rent, plus groceries and occasionally dinner, for letting me sleep on your floor for two months?

**** right off. It's not my fault you're a cheap-ass b!tch.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Okay, I'm sorry, but this was hilarious:
News: "There was a freak accident at a fair..."
*Shows little car falling a foot down with no crashing or flipping over*

Airaku

Stray Jedi
The link isn't working for me but..... according to this article http://www.ft.com/cms/s/71cb30cc-72...tional_standard&iab=barrier-app#axzz4JS9nBMFM

"Sony is set to push “aggressively” into mobile gaming, having watched from the sidelines as its console rival Nintendo enjoyed meteoric success with the Pokémon Go augmented reality (AR) game.

“[Mobile gaming] is something we are aggressively getting into,” Sony chief executive Kaz Hirai told the Financial Times at the IFA consumer electronics show in Berlin. “It’s quite a shift from being just a console-based business to being on mobile phones as well,” he said.

“Pokémon Go is a real game-changer. I’m very interested in the fact that it has the potential to really change the way people move, literally.”

AR, the feature that allows Pokémon Go to superimpose animated characters on to a smartphone screen showing the real world, is a “great innovative idea that’s going to lift all boats for the video game industry”, the Japanese boss said, adding that he would like to add AR capabilities to his company’s stable of games.

Despite Nintendo’s surprise hit, the two Japanese console competitors have been slow to join the smartphone gaming party to date. “Sony and Nintendo own their platforms and want to retain control and make as much money as possible from them,” says Steve Bailey, gaming analyst at IHS Markit. “But the landscape has now changed considerably. The threat from mobile is so big, they can no longer ignore it.”

Nintendo launched its first-ever mobile app, Miitomo, in March this year, while Sony has had a chequered history in the market. There have been several failed initiatives to port PlayStation games to handheld consoles and its Xperia smartphones.

“They have had an interest in it for five or six years but they haven’t got it right,” said Jack Kent, mobile analyst at IHS Markit. “The strategy was about selling more handsets or consoles, rather than making money from the games.”

Now, Mr Hirai says he plans to tackle the problem from the ground up. “Mobile gaming is a very important part of the Japanese market and therefore we’ve created a wholly-owned subsidiary that’s completely dedicated to mobile gaming. They’ll be coming out with titles,” he said.

The Japanese spend more on mobile games per capita than any other nation in the world, followed by South Korea and China. Thus, Asia will be the primary focus of the new subsidiary, known as ForwardWorks, which has yet to release a game since it opened last April.

Sony is still placing big bets on its PlayStation home console, with an upgraded, higher-end version, codenamed “Neo”, expected to launch next week. The new device will support ultra-high definition (UHD) resolution and virtual reality, to dovetail with the launch of the PlayStation VR headset in October. In May, the PlayStation 4 became Sony’s fastest-selling console, reaching cumulative sales of 40m."

We know that Sony will be announcing the Neo, PS4 Slim, and a new mobile device on Wednesday September 7th at around 1pm PST. It looks like it's possible that Sony will pull a product release stunt with the Neo. If so that would peg it for a September 16th release.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Are you kidding me? Jennifer on Days of Our Lives had no idea Abigail had PTSD? She's really that stupid?

Also am I the only one that loathes Taylor Swift?

Cheer

Kamen Rider
I am feeling really scared at this moment. I was cleaning the living room and all of a sudden i started to hear some cracking noise and the tiles in one corner of the room started to pop up.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Unwanted situation: Finding a spider beside the toilet. But I didn't bother to squash him then because I would do it later, and it looked like he settled there.

Even more unwanted (it's the day after): Not finding a spider.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Well, that's a lesson you learn for life: Never put off till tomorrow what you can kill today! I once made the same mistake with a gnat in my room, merely because it was sitting on the ceiling and I didn't want to climb on a chair to get it. I regretted my laziness later when I went to bed and that same gnat kept me awake for quite a while by buzzing close to my ear whenever I was about to fall asleep. When I finally caught it in the middle of the night, it left a blood stain on my wall, meaning that it even managed to sting me at least once without me noticing. And who knows what that spider will do to you when you least expect it...

So remember: If you see a spider, a gnat, or anything you don't want in your place, TAKE CARE OF IT IMMEDIATELY.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
So remember: If you see a spider, a gnat, or anything you don't want in your place, TAKE CARE OF IT IMMEDIATELY.
Or do what I do: scream bloody murder and force someone else to get rid of it.

CT: Another death of someone important to me. R.I.P Ann.

Last edited:

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
So this guy comes into the office this morning, super upset and frustrated because apparently he had not received his government pension benefits for this month. I call Service Canada for him and they said it was deposited into his bank account two days ago. I asked him if he checked his bank account. He says no.

Lazy, thoughtless people drive me nuts.

Top Bottom