• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Let's recap:
  • Sh*tty Sonic movie
  • Pandemic
  • Underwhelming Resident Evil 3 REmake
  • All the good movies have been delayed
  • Nintendo hasn't given us a single Nintendo Direct
  • Riots
  • Resident Evil 8 is hot garbage
  • The Last of Us Part II was woke hot garbage.
  • Halo: Infinite has been delayed.
  • Robert Pattinson is still Batman
  • There's gonna be a sh*tty Resident Evil Netflix series
  • People are still f*cking stupid.
I loved Sonic.
I think RE8 has potential.

And literally none of the rest either bothers me, or I love how bad it is and get amusement out of the sheer insanity of other stupid meat sacks XD. Yeah, I'm legit enjoying 2020. The only problem I have is that I haven't been able to go to church. And by church, I mean the movie theater.

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
Honestly, the biggest downside for me when it comes to 2020 has definitely been the inability to travel. I usually travel at least once a year to get away from the ****ty weather and everyday atmosphere in Sweden. I wouldn't call it unfair considering many people have it much worse than me, but I'd vouch for it being a major nuisance.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Pics or it didn't happen.
I seriously almost took a pic of their two cases full of old TMNT stuff! They had some different set pieces and their van.
I was admiring the old Jurassic Park figures too and then the entire aisle dedicated to Star Wars of course.

Acme Comics is where it’s at! I’ll be frequenting them from now on.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I must be the only person who loves 2020...

I honestly haven't hated 2020 as much as others have. I am an introvert so working from home doesn't bother me except for the fact that my training isn't ideal. I've saved a ton of money on gas, the stimulus check and my husband's unemployment paid all of our debt before he was able to go back to work and we got a bearded dragon.

The thing that does bother/worry me are the riots. I think the US is coming to a cross roads where we could potentially cease to be the US depending on how the election goes and I know the riots are contributing heavily to people's choice.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I honestly haven't hated 2020 as much as others have. I am an introvert so working from home doesn't bother me except for the fact that my training isn't ideal. I've saved a ton of money on gas, the stimulus check and my husband's unemployment paid all of our debt before he was able to go back to work and we got a bearded dragon.

The thing that does bother/worry me are the riots. I think the US is coming to a cross roads where we could potentially cease to be the US depending on how the election goes and I know the riots are contributing heavily to people's choice.
Out of curiosity, how do you think we'll cease to be the US?

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Let's recap:
  • Sh*tty Sonic movie
  • Pandemic
  • Underwhelming Resident Evil 3 REmake
  • All the good movies have been delayed
  • Nintendo hasn't given us a single Nintendo Direct
  • Riots
  • Resident Evil 8 is hot garbage
  • The Last of Us Part II was woke hot garbage.
  • Halo: Infinite has been delayed.
  • Robert Pattinson is still Batman
  • There's gonna be a sh*tty Resident Evil Netflix series
  • People are still f*cking stupid.
Damn, I left this thread in a completely different mood to how I entered it.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
I just came across this sh!t on Twitter, wow this is some of THE most disgusting sh!t I've ever seen anyone write. Apparently the face model for Abby in TLOU2 is receiving death threats simply because she lent her for face for the game:

AAaF4wAAA3W4.jpg

Wow, those are truly some sick people. This is even worse than when the quickscopers threatened Vaan (David Vonder Haar) for nerfing a couple of the snipers in Black Ops 2, which weren't nerfed enough BTW, they're still OP AF.

Seriously, threatening someone's life and harassing them for working on a game (not even, just lending them their face for the game SMFH). These people need some serious f*cking help, totally uncalled for. Aaron Seltzer/Jason Friedberg and Uwe Boll make the sh!ttiest movies known to man (and they actually make these godawful films, too, they don't just lend their face for them), but I don't threaten their life for it, I just DON'T WATCH THEM.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I agree, those threats are disgusting. Unfortunately there's this thing where people will sometimes associate their ill feelings towards either a video game or movie character with the actual people who portray them in a given way. I've heard of this before and I think it's really unfortunate for the actor involved.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Welcome to social media. Where everyone is a keyboard warrior without accountability. Does my head in...

I know it's easy to act tough behind a keyboard, but seriously threatening somebody's life for lending their face scan for a game? It takes a special kind of depraved soul to think you're even remotely in the right on that. If anyone deserves their scorn (and certainly not in that way), it's the writers, but they obviously lack the wherewithal to think that far ahead if they're threatening actors' lives over a face.

Last edited:

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
May be an unpopular opinion but...people on the internet are sh*t. So if you're going into a line of work that will draw a lot of social media exposure, you should be prepared for this. In the modern world it just comes with the territory. Not saying that the behavior is a ok at all. It's disgusting and wrong. But also, if you're gonna be in showbiz, I hope you have the head for this sort of abuse, because it's part of the job. Regardless of how much it shouldn't be.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
May be an unpopular opinion but...people on the internet are sh*t.
That's nearly 100% of the population in the industrialized world..... But I wanna agree with your statement nonetheless. :biggrin:

But seriously. That person who lended her face to a game, mabye she doesn't know much about the game and of course she's not responsible for its quality. But there are people for everything so I've stopped being shocked or surprised by crazy sh!t.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I hate to belong to a category of people that are continually the worst of humanity. As a gamer, I spend a lot of my time arguing with people who make tons of threats against people like this. I know I shouldn't let it bother me, but I want to engage with these people. I want to show them what civility looks like and hopefully show them that they're being a little overboard.

Top Bottom