• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I have never followed anyone, but I just assumed it means getting notifications when a person you're following posts something, or not?

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I have never followed anyone, but I just assumed it means getting notifications when a person you're following posts something, or not?
I don't get any, maybe there's a section that I've never found that lets me see what they've posted.
Edit: I found it. It's my News Feed.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
You know, I still have no idea what following people on here does, I just do it because I can. :p

Not everyone want to share their personal info or receive messages from everyone. So they set their profile and personal message to Private. That is the purpose of the follow.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Now that Maddy mentioned it. I have no idea what "follow" does either. I just follow people back if they follow me xD

CT: So if that Red Dead 3 rumor is true.... that's HUUUUUUUGE news. That's going to be quite the game changer if RD3 is being prepped as a "grand reveal title". People are going to go ape **** over that one.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
You sure? :p I've been following you for a long time and you're not following me. xD

:O Really? I swear I thought I was following you :p Well I just fixed that now :biggrin:

So what the hell did I just watch? Dat dab tho! xD

Update on the Red Dead news. Looks like something is DEFINATELY going down and a mass marketing scheme is now in effect over the last 24 hours. Something big is happening and bombs are about to be dropped.

Rockstar kicked it off 13 hours ago with a Red Dead themed wall paper. https://twitter.com/rockstargames?lang=fr
Cu-LRSTW8AAszBG.jpg:large

They weren't alone. 9 hours ago Square Enix says hi with Final Fantasy XV. https://twitter.com/ffxven?lang=fr
Cu_CrPYW8AAzJzr.jpg:large

Capcom joins the fun with a Dead Rising themed wallpaper. https://twitter.com/deadrising
Cu_5eErUMAAz7ry.jpg

Yeah..... something strange is definitely going on.

UPDATE: It looks like it's just a fun meme on Rockstar's part. Though there's still word on the block about an imminent reveal for Red Dead 3 that will shock people.

Last edited:

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
It's kind of like they've combined the ways of playing with the Gamecube, Wii and Wii U in one console. It's interesting. I'm never really that fussed about taking my gaming on the go with me. I was so happy to see Zelda and Mario Kart there, though. :p

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I love how the title pops up every 10 seconds just in case you forgot what it was called.

It looks interesting, but as Jen said I doubt I would be taking the console out much. I wonder what this means for the 3ds :(

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I love how the title pops up every 10 seconds just in case you forgot what it was called.

It looks interesting, but as Jen said I doubt I would be taking the console out much. I wonder what this means for the 3ds :(
... What's it called again? :p

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Had a really nice day today, it was a change. I went out with my brother and sister for lunch and we played pool for the afternoon. We've never actually all gone out for lunch together at the same time but it was really nice. Still absolutely stuffed from the burger and sweet potato fries I ate. :p

Top Bottom