• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I hate that I have to shower, groom my lil' femme fatale, wax off all the hair that's not on my head, wash, dry hair, straighten my hair THEN curl my hair, paint my nails, apply make-up for at least 30-45 minutes and all men have to do is unzip and they're ready to do to town. God I wish I had a penis sometimes.

I know what you mean. People always look at me funny when I say that I find chest hair on men disgusting and require everyone with a serious romantic interest in me to shave it, but hey - I'm expected to keep everything that isn't my head completely hairless at all times, among all the other things a woman has to do to be considered presentable, so is it really too much to ask a guy to shave one part of his body?

But let's look at the bright side: Even the ugliest woman can put on some makeup, perhaps do something new with her hair, and become pretty for a while. If you're an ugly man, however... well, then you'll just have to live with it. :p

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I'm glad you say that. At the same time I'm also extremely insecure which ususally shows when i spend too much time here.

Half of the younger generation(like myself) is unemployed here and it does no good to me when i come here and read about golden career opportunities and job interviews ahaha!

On top of that i'll probably have to do my military service in january (balkans yay!) Another nine months wasted.. ZZZzzzzzzzz..

But at least i will be getting paid there! 8 euros a month! :D

Um yeah that's it. Hopefully you're all doing fine.

Well stay and talk more :p No one is judging you and it's true.... our generation is basically ****ed and we gotta make the best of what we have. There's dozens of reasons as to why and it's getting harder and harder to fix the broken problems *sighs* So don't be embarrassed nor insecure. There isn't anything to be embarrassed about and I'm sure everyone here welcomes you with open arms.

I hate that I have to shower, groom my lil' femme fatale, wax off all the hair that's not on my head, wash, dry hair, straighten my hair THEN curl my hair, paint my nails, apply make-up for at least 30-45 minutes and all men have to do is unzip and they're ready to do to town. God I wish I had a penis sometimes.

Hahaha gotta love that! Most guys get ready too you know. Just.... hours before the date. We're quicker at it and we're very stealthy and natural at it. We'll never admit we do it, and we don't ever complain about it. We just complain that people without a penis are a little slow at getting ready on various common occasions. If we are ever late from getting ready. We either slept in or something came up. And you get a little credit for doing a few extra things we don't really consider doing ourselves because... well... we don't? But we shower and believe it or not a lot of guys do something with their hair. We cut our nails once a month or so.... and we always have to shave. Ughhh! have to shave my face every second day and I hate, hate, hate it!

So yes... we do get ready. We just do it ninja style ;P

The first rule of a guy getting ready is: You never talk about getting ready.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Haha, I can so relate to this. I start getting ready the day before sometimes, cos it makes it easier the next day.

But also, when girls get ready there's always the possibility that something is going to go wrong, and you can guarantee it's gonna be the time where you have to look your absolute best. You'll smudge a nail that you thought was dry, or slip with the razor and gash your leg, you'll mess up your eyeliner, or your hair just won't go right. It's stuff you do all the time, but the one time it matters most, it'll go wrong. At least, that's in my experience.

One time I actually straightened my fringe and it fell into my eyelashes, and because it was hot it got stuck in my mascara. I had to re-wash my fringe and do my make up on my eye again. I swear I'm a walking disaster sometimes. :p

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Speaking of ninja and do things stealthy. There are some people who makes you believe that they spend their time either by sleeping or playing video games. but in fact they do most of the house work late at night when everyone is sleeping or when they are home alone.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
On top of that i'll probably have to do my military service in january (balkans yay!) Another nine months wasted.. ZZZzzzzzzzz..

But at least i will be getting paid there! 8 euros a month! :D
8 euros a month? What the F man?! If a private company paid their workers 8 euros a month, with long hours and limited freedom of movement (although free food and lodging included), it would be an outrage the moment the story went public because the employment terms would be criminal. But this is the State and if you don't show up you'll become wanted!

Well, military service is not just work, it's also education in several ways. But it may feel like slavery to them who hates it. I hope you are able to see it from the bright side and make the most out of it.

I know exactly what you mean! (Nope, just kidding.)
I wonder why you would straighten your hair before you curl it, but I probably would not understand the answer. Some things are not meant to be understood by men?

All the unwanted hair both women and men have to deal with, it makes it hard to believe God exist. Because who in their right mind would design us with all this hair? :p
I hate all hair from my ears and downwards. And beard grows so fast that you can almost hear every strain of hair pop out of the skin! Gahhh!!!

Fun fact: Beard is similar to copper in toughness. I have many times after electric shaving had a BEARD "SPLINTER" embedded in a finger. It's like getting a metal splinter under the skin because it's so damn hard and stiff when it's at the right length.

Fallen says he's unemployed so maybe if you ask nicely..... I'm sure he knows how to use a razor, and wax sounds simple. What can go wrong? :D "Wax on, wax off. Wax on, wax off"!

We men don't unzip before we go to town? If we wear anything with a zipper we probably zip it before we go.

why is it that when you want to sleep you cant but when your trying to be productive you feel like you need to take a nap
Same here! But also: Why is it that when you need to sleep you don't want to sleep? I never have the opposite problem (wanting to sleep when I don't need it).

I know what you mean. People always look at me funny when I say that I find chest hair on men disgusting and require everyone with a serious romantic interest in me to shave it, but hey - I'm expected to keep everything that isn't my head completely hairless at all times, among all the other things a woman has to do to be considered presentable, so is it really too much to ask a guy to shave one part of his body?
So men can keep all their gorilla fur as long they shave the chest? :p
I don't shave my body hair, but I mow a few body areas every two months or so. Freshly mowed it's quite short, only about a half centimeter long, but even that is too long for you?
I have not tried to shave my body, but I suspect it would be uncomfortable when the hairs starts to grow out again.

Speaking of ninja and do things stealthy. There are some people who makes you believe that they spend their time either by sleeping or playing video games. but in fact they do most of the house work late at night when everyone is sleeping or when they are home alone.
LOL claiming to play video games or sleep when they in fact do chores? I suspect most people would claim to do chores when they in fact play games. :p

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
So men can keep all their gorilla fur as long they shave the chest? :p

Well... Fortunately I don't live in the jungle, so most men I come across don't have gorilla fur. :p I know they exist, with hair on their backs and all, but I think it's safe to assume that it's not very common. If it ever does become common, then yeah, get rid of the back hair too!

I was going to say I don't want beards either, but experience tells me that it completely depends on the size of the beard and, most importantly, the person sporting it. Here's an example of how to do it, and how not to:

YES please =>
hook3y9q7r.jpg

NO thanks =>
schrecklicherbartlfras.jpg

(I still can't believe Dylan O'Brien did this. I'll never look at Tomcat the same way again, knowing that this is what might happen if he spends too much time in the maze... He turns into Dylan O'Yeti!!)

I don't shave my body hair, but I mow a few body areas every two months or so. Freshly mowed it's quite short, only about a half centimeter long, but even that is too long for you?

First of all, please explain what "mowing" means. I know five methods of getting rid of unwanted hair: shaving, waxing, epilating, lasering, and applying an ointment that makes them fall out. But what exactly is mowing?

As for your question: It still depends on where that half-centimeter long hair is. On the chest? Then yes, even that is too long. I prefer my chests like this...

wrestlery6oj9.jpg
... and only like this! ;)

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Hel... That last pic is pretty nice. :p

Only the last pic? What do you mean, you're not into Dylan O'Yeti? :p

You girls are so difficult... I shave, and I'm mot manly enough. I grow a bit of beard and I ain't cute anymore. Sigh...

Well, then it's time to give up on trying to please everyone (a feat that no one has ever accomplished anyway) and just be yourself! ;) You want to be "manly"? Grow a beard. You want to be "cute"? Shave it. You don't care? Find out what the girl or guy you like prefers and go by that. People have different tastes after all, and of course "us girls" are not all the same. ;) (PS: "You guys" aren't either.)

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I hate it when people knock on the door instead of using the doorbell. Our landlady just knocked on the door. She knows this house's living room and kitchen are upstairs and that we have a doorbell, and she still knocked. I'm so confused.

Reactions: Hel

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I hate it when people knock on the door instead of using the doorbell. Our landlady just knocked on the door. She knows this house's living room and kitchen are upstairs and that we have a doorbell, and she still knocked. I'm so confused.
I believe that, under 'The Constitution of the People of the Earth of the Milky Way', that entitles you to either slash her tires, or try on all her jewelry. The wording is fuzzy.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Well, then it's time to give up on trying to please everyone (a feat that no one has ever accomplished anyway) and just be yourself!

LOL it's what I do, I was just joking. The only factor playing a part in the state of my beard is my degree of laziness. XD

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I hate it when people knock on the door instead of using the doorbell.

That is bad enough, but it's even worse when they don't even knock on the door properly, but scratch like a dog. My father used to do that, and it nearly gave me a heart attack every time.

LOL it's what I do, I was just joking. The only factor playing a part in the state of my beard is my degree of laziness. XD

Well, yeah, beards seem to regrow faster than any other type of body hair. I imagine it must be quite annoying to have to shave every day just to keep it in check.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Well, yeah, beards seem to regrow faster than any other type of body hair. I imagine it must be quite annoying to have to shave every day just to keep it in check.

Doesn't help that I'm the procrastination type and that I have a child face, so beard doesn't really look that good on me. Kind of out of place. At least in my opinion.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Well... Fortunately I don't live in the jungle, so most men I come across don't have gorilla fur. :p I know they exist, with hair on their backs and all, but I think it's safe to assume that it's not very common. If it ever does become common, then yeah, get rid of the back hair too!
Face, neck, chest, abdomen, pelvis, hips, groin, all the private parts, thighs, knees, legs, ankles, feet, toes, shoulders, arm pits, upper arms, forearms, wrists, hands, fingers. That sums up most of the body, and all parts have more or less hair, even on girls.
I'm semi-furred most places (not my back fortunately), I even got some hair on my fingers lol (but not nearly as much as hobbits). There is a tick layer of hair on most of me, but my back, ribs and shoulders, plus a few other small areas has no visible hair. It is rumored that there was a werewolf somewhere in my family line, but it's so long ago that no official records or other proof of it has survived.

So if I shave my chest, plus the 2-3 hairs that's on my back you'd say I'm presentable? Or do I have to shave all of me?
No way I'm going to shave myself from my toes and up with a razor, it'll take too long. But maybe I could use duct tape.

I was going to say I don't want beards either, but experience tells me that it completely depends on the size of the beard and, most importantly, the person sporting it. Here's an example of how to do it, and how not to:

YES please => https://abload.de/img/hook3y9q7r.jpg

NO thanks => https://abload.de/img/schrecklicherbartlfras.jpg
Nice, at least one place where I score a point. :p

First of all, please explain what "mowing" means. I know five methods of getting rid of unwanted hair: shaving, waxing, epilating, lasering, and applying an ointment that makes them fall out. But what exactly is mowing?
You know many more methods of getting rid of hair than I know of, but maybe I know a way that you don't:

Philips makes some heavy duty shavers with petrol engines that they call beard mowers? No, I just used the word "mow" because technically it's a similar principle as with mowing a lawn, just on a somewhat smaller scale. And it's funny. :)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen

I know exactly what you mean! (Nope, just kidding.)
I wonder why you would straighten your hair before you curl it, but I probably would not understand the answer. Some things are not meant to be understood by men?

Because if you have thick hair like me curls will only last about an hour and/or be super frizzy if you don't straighten first. It obviously does a bit of damage so it's nothing I do very often, only when I have to look super put together, haha.

We men don't unzip before we go to town? If we wear anything with a zipper we probably zip it before we go.
No, I mean before they go to town on me... lol.

You girls are so difficult... I shave, and I'm mot manly enough. I grow a bit of beard and I ain't cute anymore. Sigh...
I think it's that difficult, just groom your beard well. Men generally don't like seeing a forest on our lady bits so alot of us don't want a forest on your face lol.

But let's look at the bright side: Even the ugliest woman can put on some makeup, perhaps do something new with her hair, and become pretty for a while. If you're an ugly man, however... well, then you'll just have to live with it. :p
I'm not that way with chests but I find back hair on men super gross, haha.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
So if I shave my chest, plus the 2-3 hairs that's on my back you'd say I'm presentable? Or do I have to shave all of me?

I don't really know what you're asking me here. When I say: "I don't like chest or back hair", I don't mean: "An individual jungle on each of your toes is fine as long as you don't have chest or back hair." I was thinking of an average guy with average hair growth when I said that. But in general, average hair on the rest of a man's body doesn't bother me, no. I don't have a hair fetish, but frankly, a man with no hair at all on his legs, for example, does strike me as a little weird. And as you said, normal people have hair everywhere, whether they're men or women or something in between, it's just not as long and thick and dark in some places.

You know many more methods of getting rid of hair than I know of, but maybe I know a way that you don't:

Philips makes some heavy duty shavers with petrol engines that they call beard mowers? No, I just used the word "mow" because technically it's a similar principle as with mowing a lawn, just on a somewhat smaller scale. And it's funny. :)

Oh, so you don't actually remove the hair, just make it shorter? Yeah, I've heard of that too, but it's no surprise that I don't know too much about it, as I usually want my hair completely gone from everywhere that isn't the head, not just shorter. But I guess it's very useful for guys who like to keep a three-day stubble, which can look quite sexy too.

CT: I just took a "Which Big Bang Theory Character Are You?" test. I got Amy Farrah Fowler. Yay! :)

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Ladies, don't knock a beard until you've tried it... on both lips. :suggestive:

However I hate it when they don't maintain their beards and then it looks like bugs and woodland creatures will crawl out of it.

I love it when a man has some hair on their body though. Definitely don't mind chest hair or happy trails- so long as it's not like Austin Powers'. But back hair is a complete turn off.

Last edited:

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I've never heard the word "happy trail" before, so I googled it and... yeah, why not. As long as it ends at the bellybutton and leaves the rest of the upper body alone.

CT: There is a place in the universe where, if we could just walk in there in a straight line, everyone could turn around and see the people walking behind them, but no one could ever see anyone walking in front of them, even if they were only an inch away. Isn't that fascinating?

Top Bottom