• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

BeatTheGG

The true last hope.
My Co worker keeps going on and on about the Persona games (well mostly 3). She obsesses over them more than a twelve year old girl obsesses with Justin Beiber! I feel like I'm missing out on something fun. Has anyone ever played these games? Are they worth trying out?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
One of the things that sucks about being grown and growing older is realising that you will experience a lot of death during your lifetime. A good friend of mine lost their grandfather to cancer today. He was a good man.
I'm sorry darling. *hugs*
And it's only going to get worse, imagine when you're 80 and the majority of people you ever knew are gone. :(

Flipqy42

Nevermore
CT: Remember when Pokemon battling used to be fun? Now it's dominated by bullsh*ts like perfect IVs and Natures and sh*t.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
My Co worker keeps going on and on about the Persona games (well mostly 3). She obsesses over them more than a twelve year old girl obsesses with Justin Beiber! I feel like I'm missing out on something fun. Has anyone ever played these games? Are they worth trying out?

Highly recommend. I play them at very least once a week. Highly highly recommend 3 Portable and 4 Golden. Love them. They honestly made me feel different about life.

BeatTheGG

The true last hope.
Highly recommend. I play them at very least once a week. Highly highly recommend 3 Portable and 4 Golden. Love them. They honestly made me feel different about life.
Thanks for the recommendation :happy:

Changed your life you say? Wow she actually said that exact same thing lol! Well at least so I can relate with her, I'll look for them when my next paycheck comes arond. She was playing Persona 3 on the PsVita. I hear there's a number of differences between that one and the original PS2 title. Is that true? I ask because I have both a PS2 and a Vita [insert the -nobody owns a vita- joke here]

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Thanks for the recommendation :happy:

Changed your life you say? Wow she actually said that exact same thing lol! Well at least so I can relate with her, I'll look for them when my next paycheck comes arond. She was playing Persona 3 on the PsVita. I hear there's a number of differences between that one and the original PS2 title. Is that true? I ask because I have both a PS2 and a Vita [insert the -nobody owns a vita- joke here]

I say get them on the Vita. In 3 Portable you can control your party members, and the other versions don't let you. It doesn't have The Answer, but that's not much of a loss. There's also another female protagonist, and only with her you can have social links with all party members, with the male you can only with the girls, and as him you have to date every girl. With the female you can choose. 4 Golden is only on the Vita, it has an extra dungeon and two more social links.

BeatTheGG

The true last hope.
I say get them on the Vita. In 3 Portable you can control your party members, and the other versions don't let you. It doesn't have The Answer, but that's not much of a loss. There's also another female protagonist, and only with her you can have social links with all party members, with the male you can only with the girls, and as him you have to date every girl. With the female you can choose. 4 Golden is only on the Vita, it has an extra dungeon and two more social links.
Wow sounds like a done deal. I assume they can be found on the PSN too?

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I could totally kiss my Spanish professor for curving the test grade... Plus he's muy caliente.

I know what I can do for extra credit. :p

Omfg!!! Lmao!

Well... I guess I kind of have a thing for my Business Communications teacher..... :/ So my lips are sealed.

Edit: OMFG! I just realised that it sounded like I suggested something.... not at all. NOTHING happened! Nothing at all 0.0

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
I woke up with a piece of wood in my mouth, a small piece like a fish bone. Where did that come from? Did I try to eat the wall in my sleep? If I did, what does that make me?? :O
I hope it's not T virus.
Ahhh my termite-V37 Serum is working BWAHHHHAAHAHAAA (coughs up blood). I mean...how strange.

Vacation day 3 success...I officially did no work today

Top Bottom