• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I don't think it would do much, sadly. Unfortunately in this case, though some would say otherwise, we still have that damned 'freedom of speech' thing here in America that makes what they do perfectly legal (however sickening it absolutely is). While it's one of the things that makes America great, it's also one of the things that makes us not so great; Because it applies to hate-speak as much as it does rational, human-speak. I'm normally a pretty pacifistic guy, but I get the urge to do violence when I see those monsters doing their thing. I wish we could exile them or something...

Also, I think it's hilarious that they're too extreme for the f*cking KKK!

If only we had Scarecrow... he could tell them, "Death or Exile?" Then send them out on icey waters only for them to fall in and drown anyway. ;)

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
CT: I love that comic book movies are a thing now! If I told 11-year-old me that one day there'd be great movies based off of Batman, X-Men, and the f*cking Avengers, I'd kick me in the nuts for being a lying sack of baby garbage.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
CT: I have been recording since around noon, only stopping to drink and dick around on the internet a bit. I'm going to pay for this tomorrow...

[EDIT]
CT EDIT: CHRIS HANSEN WILL BE AT MY DOOR ANY DAY NOW.... Freaking underage kids.
Time to go on the lamb! We have a shed out back that you can have a corner of if you need it.

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
I don't like what I continue to see and hear about members of these equality groups on my campus... How can people who stand for things like human rights be so cruel and cliquish? Yet, I'm trying to be cautious because there are always two sides to a story, and I know I tend to side with the outcast. Plus, no one's ever been mean to me. Still, I have heard some pretty mean ****-talking from these folks... I'ma try not to get involved.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I don't like what I continue to see and hear about members of these equality groups on my campus... How can people who stand for things like human rights be so cruel and cliquish? Yet, I'm trying to be cautious because there are always two sides to a story, and I know I tend to side with the outcast. Plus, no one's ever been mean to me. Still, I have heard some pretty mean ****-talking from these folks... I'ma try not to get involved.
I hadn't experienced anything like that during university... although, I remember our school's Occupy movement had turned into such a clique, I asked a couple members about it and not a single person could tell me what the actual Occupy movement was about. Which obviously annoyed me - if you're going to stand up for something, know what you're standing for or get off the bandwagon.

Meg

So bin ich eben
I hadn't experienced anything like that during university... although, I remember our school's Occupy movement had turned into such a clique, I asked a couple members about it and not a single person could tell me what the actual Occupy movement was about. Which obviously annoyed me - if you're going to stand up for something, know what you're standing for or get off the bandwagon.
We have Repent America on our campus sometimes. That's always fun. There are a few other religious groups that come by, but Repent America is the worst. :eek:

Top Bottom