• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Isnt it the weirdest most intense feeling? Definitly hurts like a bitch. Hope you got some bite cream to soothe it.

It does! Still kind of hurts like a bruise now. It didn't swell or anything like that which I was really scared of the most since I had never been stung by a bee before. When it stung me I started to scream and cry as if a zombie had bitten me and it was all over for me LOL. Now let's hope I don't get bitten by a shark next (my biggest fear) and I'll be good! haha
missing my hair today. :(

It's good hair grows back, but I know what you mean. I'm actually missing my short hair if that makes any sense :p It was so easy to do and fun to straighten and play with. Now it's incredibly long and curly, can't straighten it or anything. It's a wonderful thing you did that for your sister though and I'm sure she's incredibly greatful! I know I would be. She's blessed to have a sister like you!

letmelive311

It does! Still kind of hurts like a bruise now. It didn't swell or anything like that which I was really scared of the most since I had never been stung by a bee before. When it stung me I started to scream and cry as if a zombie had bitten me and it was all over for me LOL. Now let's hope I don't get bitten by a shark next (my biggest fear) and I'll be good! haha

It's good hair grows back, but I know what you mean. I'm actually missing my short hair if that makes any sense :p It was so easy to do and fun to straighten and play with. Now it's incredibly long and curly, can't straighten it or anything. It's a wonderful thing you did that for your sister though and I'm sure she's incredibly greatful! I know I would be. She's blessed to have a sister like you!

Thanks for the quick reply. I don't know what I was all self conscious today about my hair, I usually don't care. Maybe its because I was talking with some old friends at work, and they all have gorgeous hair and they where planning a birthday bash with me for someone else, and then we where all thinking what to wear, where to go shopping for an outfit, and I was thinking...**** What kind of outfit can i wear that goes with a bandana, and also be formal. I want to feel pretty too, its a nice place in LA, and who know maybe I'll meet my better half? But honestly I don't think so, who is going to take me in the light romantically without hair right? lol

anyways I'm over that feeling. I will be patient and just see out Cancer with my sister before my personal woes. So about that bee bite! That's hilarious that it was an event for you lol. I hope you and I don't encounter a shark, those ****ers are scary as ****!!! I am also deathly afraid of sharks, and If for some reason I come face to face with one, I pray that god takes me by a heart attack before it kills me.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Thanks for the quick reply. I don't know what I was all self conscious today about my hair, I usually don't care. Maybe its because I was talking with some old friends at work, and they all have gorgeous hair and they where planning a birthday bash with me for someone else, and then we where all thinking what to wear, where to go shopping for an outfit, and I was thinking...**** What kind of outfit can i wear that goes with a bandana, and also be formal. I want to feel pretty too, its a nice place in LA, and who know maybe I'll meet my better half? But honestly I don't think so, who is going to take me in the light romantically without hair right? lol

anyways I'm over that feeling. I will be patient and just see out Cancer with my sister before my personal woes. So about that bee bite! That's hilarious that it was an event for you lol. I hope you and I don't encounter a shark, those ****ers are scary as ****!!! I am also deathly afraid of sharks, and If for some reason I come face to face with one, I pray that god takes me by a heart attack before it kills me.

You know who would be interested in you right now? The RIGHT person who sees a beautiful woman doing a beautiful deed for her sister... or from afar maybe thinks you're going through it yourself. I always admire women who do things like that, I don't understand why a guy wouldn't take you right now.... but that's just me. It's more appealing and makes me more attracted to an individual when I see they're caring and sacrifice things for others. It draws me to them, not away.

Maybe I'm crazy, but I truly think I'm onto something here. :p You're beautiful without your hair too, just sayin' :)

And yeah... I wish someone would've filmed me getting stung, that would've been Youtube gold! I was eating a chicken sandwich, then all of a sudden felt a stinging on my wrist... and low and behold, there it was. A bee putting it's stinger in me. I started screaming "NOOOOOO!!!!" and accepted the fact I was going to die of a bee sting (since I've never been stung I didn't know what to expect, and I always assume the worst.) I then started crying while my mother pulled the stinger out.

Thankfully no one saw, but now I kind of wish they would've started filming because my reaction was pretty hilarious XD

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
You know who would be interested in you right now? The RIGHT person who sees a beautiful woman doing a beautiful deed for her sister... or from afar maybe thinks you're going through it yourself. I always admire women who do things like that, I don't understand why a guy wouldn't take you right now.... but that's just me. It's more appealing and makes me more attracted to an individual when I see they're caring and sacrifice things for others. It draws me to them, not away.

Maybe I'm crazy, but I truly think I'm onto something here. :p You're beautiful without your hair too, just sayin' :)

And yeah... I wish someone would've filmed me getting stung, that would've been Youtube gold! I was eating a chicken sandwich, then all of a sudden felt a stinging on my wrist... and low and behold, there it was. A bee putting it's stinger in me. I started screaming "NOOOOOO!!!!" and accepted the fact I was going to die of a bee sting (since I've never been stung I didn't know what to expect, and I always assume the worst.) I then started crying while my mother pulled the stinger out.

Thankfully no one saw, but now I kind of wish they would've started filming because my reaction was pretty hilarious XD
:eek: slender was watching slender is always watching:eek:

letmelive311

Thank you so much story, your so sweet. You definitely brighten my day. As for someone coming along and taking me, I'm not going to hold my breath. I don't think there is anyone in California anyways. I have met some pretty selfish people here, its crazy, just ran into one today at work...what an asshole. But I do appreciate your love and compliments, and words of encouragement.

As for the bee sting incident, I can't believe it landed on your wrist and stung you! That's very odd for a bee, he must have been threatened by your beauty ;)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Thank you so much story, your so sweet. You definitely brighten my day. As for someone coming along and taking me, I'm not going to hold my breath. I don't think there is anyone in California anyways. I have met some pretty selfish people here, its crazy, just ran into one today at work...what an *******. But I do appreciate your love and compliments, and words of encouragement.

As for the bee sting incident, I can't believe it landed on your wrist and stung you! That's very odd for a bee, he must have been threatened by your beauty ;)

I think he was threatened by my *in Barry's voice* SANDWICH! Heheh. I agree, a lot of people in California have that attitude, I've noticed that when I go to visit. I suppose a lot of people in that area are looking for fame or looking to be seen and nothing more.

Perhaps in the future you should move to the South... there's nothing like a handsome Southern guy. There's still a lot of Christians here too, whereas in California that's hard to come by and I know your religion is very important to you.

CT: Going to a speech therapist/Doctor with Dad today. I hope everything goes smoothly. :)

letmelive311

I think he was threatened by my *in Barry's voice* SANDWICH! Heheh. I agree, a lot of people in California have that attitude, I've noticed that when I go to visit. I suppose a lot of people in that area are looking for fame or looking to be seen and nothing more.

Perhaps in the future you should move to the South... there's nothing like a handsome Southern guy. There's still a lot of Christians here too, whereas in California that's hard to come by and I know your religion is very important to you.

CT: Going to a speech therapist/Doctor with Dad today. I hope everything goes smoothly. :)

I definitely think moving is in my future! And I dream about southern guys! Someone sweet, and knows how to work hard, and just want to love. "sigh"

Religion is important to me, but most of the time I keep it to myself. And I'm not the type that is like crazy religious. I have broken a few rules unfortunately.

I have got to visit you one day! ;)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I definitely think moving is in my future! And I dream about southern guys! Someone sweet, and knows how to work hard, and just want to love. "sigh"

Religion is important to me, but most of the time I keep it to myself. And I'm not the type that is like crazy religious. I have broken a few rules unfortunately.

I have got to visit you one day! ;)

For shizzle! You should totally check out Greenville, SC. It's a beautiful and growing city... but still small enough that it's intimate. A lot of Christians and non-believers live here in unison. As long as you stay away from the Catholics here (they're totally different than any Catholics I've ever been around) You'll have yourself a nice time... Tons of hot southern guys too. ;)

Oh and you'd already know someone (me) if you moved here. :p

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
So, I went to Toronto to visit a good friend of mine. Overheard her talking with my other friend about how I apparently don't understand that they have no money to go out clubbing.

To which I'd LOVE to suggest to her that, perhaps if she we went out, got a job and stopped sitting on her ass all day expecting her boyfriend to pay for everything, that she'd actually have a little money left over.

This isn't rocket science. Jeez.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: No Four Loko for me ever again. Puking on my dog, telling my mother to be a lesbian and marry our doctor so I can have their money, talking to my bandana for an hour in my room as if I was talking to someone on the phone, and throwing a rotten chicken out in the yard exclaiming, "It's a sacrifice so IT will kill our neighbors and not us! :D" is simply NOT normal for me. I suppose I went a bit "Loko". Never again.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I was under the impression that that was the norm for you.

CT: I've been awake for almost 30 hours straight and am pretty sure I'm just not going to ever sleep again.

Holy hell... Be careful with that, sleep deprivation will make you do crazy things! Maybe even crazier than my four loko experience!

letmelive311

CT: No Four Loko for me ever again. Puking on my dog, telling my mother to be a lesbian and marry our doctor so I can have their money, talking to my bandana for an hour in my room as if I was talking to someone on the phone, and throwing a rotten chicken out in the yard exclaiming, "It's a sacrifice so IT will kill our neighbors and not us! :D" is simply NOT normal for me. I suppose I went a bit "Loko". Never again.

Was this recently? Oh no story, what happened to the sober streak? Did it go out the window with your sacrifice?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I don't know how some people can't seem to fathom how utterly clueless they portray themselves as. Twice in one day I've had someone tell me at check out that they didn't know they had to pay for parking, to which I inform them they initialled that they understood the parking charge on the registration card they signed at check-in, to which they respond 'well, I didn't actually read it'.

And that's my problem, how? Read what you sign, dingbats.

Top Bottom