• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
CT :

hatersgonnacat.jpg

L

Lurker
I don't get the ending to Deus Ex: HR. All of them, for that matter. Missing Link made things more complicated, with Jensen not even mentioning a thing that went down.

letmelive311

^^ I'm jealous of you both... I don't get a vacation this year. :mad: and haven't in 2 years.

CT: Ah music soothes the soul and makes your mood turn from a bad one to a happy one in mere seconds. <3
going to the beach again for my vacation this friday

ive been 4 times in two months im beached out

Story: One day you will get to go on one! I don't mean to brag about mine, I just want to get out of the house. My sister is celebrating her half way point threw cancer treatment, And she asked me to go to help push her around in the wheelchair and help watch her baby. So its more a job then vacation, but we will be at the beach, so I'm going to try and enjoy myself.

as for Tyler: Your just just bragging with all the times you have been to the beach :p you tan yet?

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Story: One day you will get to go on one! I don't mean to brag about mine, I just want to get out of the house. My sister is celebrating her half way point threw cancer treatment, And she asked me to go to help push her around in the wheelchair and help watch her baby. So its more a job then vacation, but we will be at the beach, so I'm going to try and enjoy myself.

Of course I know ;) You deserve this vacation more than most and more than I do I believe! I hope you have fun!!!

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf

as for Tyler: Your just just bragging with all the times you have been to the beach :p you tan yet?
yes yes i am

Top Bottom