• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium

Yet another song that I liked to use as a sleeping song and while it does have some dark lyrics (Which I do love), I can picture most of the words in my head, like my future wife singing the melody (Oh wait, she is) and I can picture blood colored rain falling down.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium

I want Till's boots lol. Boots that emit sparks..WIN! And Flake's little dance across the stage cracks me up xD

Don't get me started about that sexy ass vampiric guitarist! LOL

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium

I normally don't like any music from the Halo series, I'm looking at you Halo Theme. I don't like the songs because they seem out-of-place to me. Looking at the moments when a song comes up in a Halo game and when a song comes up in a Call of Duty game, the Call of Duty series usually put the right songs at the right moment, while it seems like the opposite way around with the Halo series.

The Deliver Hope song and The Siege of Madrigal are the only songs that I like from the Halo series and it's because they take a different tune in the music and they are, dare I say it, a little bit emotional. Not to mention that they do sound great.

Top Bottom