• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
The new vimto advert - seriously mixed up fruit? yeah this is the song they used haha kinda cool!!
--
Some madness.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
GOOD GAWSH! And, while my brother thinks they're probably not since this is from the 90's, I swear it sounds like they're saying: "bitchin'" throughout the song.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Alright, is it me or does Rudy Sarzo just completely steal this video with his red boots, great hair and steamy eyes!? And when he licks his bass? *swoon* Seriously, the guy looks like he's in some cross between a Herbal Essences ad and a Trojan commercial! Just one of the many sexy bass players of the 80's. (And who doesn't love a sexy bass player?)

Professor X

I'm browsing/"listening to" many videos on revolutions. The 2011 Spanish revolution, Greece, Egypt, Yemen, G20 Protests, London Protests, ect.

The world has had enough of Government, bankers, Rockafellers, ect. Our countries are turning into police states.

Hoady

I'm browsing/"listening to" many videos on revolutions. The 2011 Spanish revolution, Greece, Egypt, Yemen, G20 Protests, London Protests, ect.

The world has had enough of Government, bankers, Rockafellers, ect. Our countries are turning into police states.

Some of the greece footage you can find is insane, the brawls, molotovs,ditching tear gas then 1000s just spread...would be such a rush.People are sick of it, even china had riots the other day.

Professor X

Some of the greece footage you can find is insane, the brawls, molotovs,ditching tear gas then 1000s just spread...would be such a rush.People are sick of it, even china had riots the other day.

Indeed. A revolution in China would be a good thing but would end in blood. Chinese police are downright brutal. Having said that I think the people of China have a chance of overthrowing their Government.

"People shouldn't be afraid of their Governments. Governments should be afraid of their people!"

And that Terminator theme is badass. Brings back memories.

Currently listening to Rammstein - Links 2-3-4. (thanks to Tremor! :D)

Hoady

Indeed. A revolution in China would be a good thing but would end in blood. Chinese police are downright brutal. Having said that I think the people of China have a chance of overthrowing their Government.

"People shouldn't be afraid of their Governments. Governments should be afraid of their people!"

Well i'm not sure how long it lasted or still going but its cool with all the other riots thats going on, they tried to shut down the internet there.I'm not sure if you know the Bilderberg group but they had been given protests recently as well, singing happy birthday to D Rockefeller was great xD.And yeah Greece, with the protests they've also got all these lawyers ready to take these criminal bankster and corporation bastards down, and its going to keep spreading.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Where do I begin? The original video for this song - well the US video anyway - was amazing. I mean who doesn't love Rick Savage's little dance at the beginning and when he shakes his @$$ at: "shake it up"? But there's just something about the live performance that's amazing as well. Not only does Steve Clark's smile just light up the entire world, and his guitar playing is superb as always but Rick is just amazing. Sav's got an amazing stage presence that overshadows everything else. It's like no matter how many wonderful solos Steve and Phil are doing or how phenomenal Rick Allen's drum playing is or the fact that Joe Elliot's the front man and we're really supposed to be paying attention to him, I can't keep my eyes off Sav! He's the sexiest of the sexy 80's bass players - maybe even the sexiest bass player ever - I just love watching him do his little dances and he's got the cutest little butt. :oops: Who doesn't freaking love Def Leppard? Amazing music and hot guys have always been my two favorite things in the world and that, ladies and gents is why Def Leppard kills, because they have both. ;)

Top Bottom