• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Was it just me, or did Cool Boarders 2 have like, the best soundtrack of the nineties playstation games or what? (It was also the best Cool Boarders game, in my humble opinion.)

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium

Just by listening to these 2 songs I can already tell that I am absoulty going to love the music in Shadows of the Damned (Well duh, that's completely obvious because Mary Elizabeth McGlynn is going to be the singer for some of the songs.)

To Mary Elizabeth McGlynn: There would be nothing in my lonely room without you. I'm here and waiting for you. Where are you, I just love you. I'm here and waiting for you, I'll love you forever for you. I'm here, I'm waiting for you. Where are you? I love, I love you. I'm loving you. I love you. I LOVE YOU! Here and waiting for you. I for one love you. Here and waiting for you, loving you forever. Here and waiting for you. I for one love you. Here and waiting for you. Loving you forever. Here and waiting for you. I for one love you. Here and waiting for you. Loving you forever. Here and waiting for you. I for one love you. Here and waiting for you. Loving you forever.

Top Bottom