• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium

Oh, how this song reminds me of the good old days of when I would constantly bully a little boy by telling him that his parents are getting divorced, telling him that he is going to military school, physically beating him and possibly scaring him for life, killing his parents, then I would try to get a couple to leave each other by telling one that the other is cheating, putting underwear on the bed to make one of them think that the other was cheating, or killing the husband, and then I would kill an old lady in a very creative way, and at the end of the day I would put on a clown mask and take a knife and chase every person I see and kill them.

Oh I have sick mind and I will remeber those memories forever.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium

Oh, how this song reminds me of the good old days of when I would constantly bully a little boy by telling him that his parents are getting divorced, telling him that he is going to military school, physically beating him and possibly scaring him for life, killing his parents, then I would try to get a couple to leave each other by telling one that the other is cheating, putting underwear on the bed to make one of them think that the other was cheating, or killing the husband, and then I would kill an old lady in a very creative way, and at the end of the day I would put on a clown mask and take a knife and chase every person I see and kill them.

Oh I have sick mind and I will remeber those memories forever.

Oh how nice of you :)

I remember standing on a balcony taking in the lovely view, just right before I nuked this little town called Megaton. Ah good memories.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Oh how nice of you :)

I remember standing on a balcony taking in the lovely view, just right before I nuked this little town called Megaton. Ah good memories.
Oh how we both have sick minds.

I also remeber the time I went down to a cave full of orphans and I would lie to them, steal their possessions and clothes, and then end it all by destroying their food, killing their dogs, beat them with my nail board, and then shooting them with guns, lasers, and rockets.

Oh those sweet precious memories.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium

They are both the same song, but 1 of them is an instrumental version. I have been listening to both of these for a while and I keep on using them as lullabies due to that they sound really calm, espically the instrumental version and they both sound like songs that I can sleep easily to.

Top Bottom