• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Rebecca Black - ******** Day and It's ******* Day

I couldn't post these 2 songs for a reason, but some people took one of the best ideas ever and took the song called "Friday", which is possibly the worst song I have ever listened to, by Rebecca Black (The 13 year old female version of Justin Bieber) and made a parody of the song. Just go to Youtube and type in "Rebecca Black Day" and click on the 2nd video, or type in "Rebecca Black It's Day" and click on the 5th video. They are completely different, but they both use the song "Friday".

Trust me when I say if you listen to one of these songs then your life may be complete.

Hoady

Edit:You probably think i'm a nutcase listening to this kind of stuff, but its more of relating to experience not music ahh

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium

I am wandering one thing and that is why on earth do most video game companies don't put this song in their racing games? This song fits every single racing game that I know. I'm looking at you Flatout 2.

Top Bottom