• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 We need Sheva!

Do you think Sheva should be brought back.

• Total voters

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Instead of Sheva I would rather Rebecca.

Yea I agree ^^^

If anyone should be brought back to a canon Resident evil game it is Rebecca.

She hasn't even been seen or heard of since the first Resident evil game and hasn't had a staring role since RE0.

At least we got to see Barry in Jill's ending in RE3 but we haven't seen or heard from Rebecca "storywise" for a very long time.

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
Yeah, but RE0 was released after RE3. I get you were talking about the ingame timeline though.
I think that for the next post-RE6 game they need to give certain characters a break and let some others have some fun.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I just noticed i Did that to but everytime i try to say something back to the hate comments they just turn it into another argument when i see comments like i didnt like her she just didnt intrest me im fine with that but when people say i hate her she is so stupid and that sucks its just a argument waiting to happens so i stay away from it.

You don't need to say anything back to everything that you perceive as a 'hate' comment, and of course you wouldn't have to like all of them. I was simply pointing out the obvious: you're clearly biased which makes this entire thread a little pointless, unless of course you decide you're open to a little debate and stop taking it so seriously. You can't seriously expect everyone to like Sheva, so don't get so bent out of shape when someone says they don't like her, no matter what their reasoning, because it's the other person's opinion and like it or not, it's pretty hard prove or disprove an opinion. She's a fictional character who may or may not return to the series (we don't know yet because the Resident Evil universe is still expanding). She doesn't need to be defended or fought for. If Capcom wants to bring her back, they will. If not, they won't. It's as simple as that.

Long story short, there are better things to argue about than Sheva lol. Just chill, we're all here to have a good time. :)

Hoady

I imagine she would just be camping it in Africa to be honest.I didn't get attached to her, to me she felt like someone always on the side and not all that important or cool, she was just kind of tagging along for the ride.I'm not sure what the overall attachment of the Resi population with her is,but i'd take her last over all the other girls in the series.

CLairesNumberOneFan

Mr. Redfield
Sheva came off as a little too cold for my liking at the beginning of RE5, but throughout the game I noticed I ended up really liking her. Although i'd rather see Rebecca in the new series, I wouldn't have a problem with Sheva. She still has so much potential to become a really important character to the series. I don't think she should be judged on how little she offered in RE5...
Just my two cents.

alicia789

I have to agree that Sheva should be brought back, but not as an AI as many people had problems with her. Personally, I liked to play as Sheva... I liked her character and I really hope that she is brought back in future games, hopefully as a playable character rather than an AI.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
I have to agree that Sheva should be brought back, but not as an AI as many people had problems with her. Personally, I liked to play as Sheva... I liked her character and I really hope that she is brought back in future games, hopefully as a playable character rather than an AI.

Check the date of the last post...

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I don't necessarily dislike Sheva, but there are loads of other characters that I want to see make a comeback before her.

I'm not too scared to say I don't like Sheva. It's not because I'm racist either (70% of my friends are black so talk to me now ;)) It's because I know the original idea was to have Chris on his own and Barry was supposed to be helping out. To take Barry out of a main game and replace him with an undeveloped and unnecessary character is just wrong imo... especially since we will never hear from her again.

The only reason they introduced Sheva is because of the 'racist' issue... which in all honesty made Capcom even more racist by doing that. If they would've just left the game alone the way it was it would've been great.

*sigh* end rant/

yautjared

Sheva is boring ..... RE5 is the worst RE games from the franchise ...... so RE6 will have a much more interesting and cool plot ..... but I hope that Helena Harper does not turn to be a new annoying "Sheva" despite she looks to be the least interesting character in RE6, according some people opinions ............

Vivica Kang

Mushroom Kingdom- Community Relations Department
I want to see her make an apperance for this one or tease us for her coming back! She was fearless and she earned her bad ass medal like the the other famous RE females had gracefully earned as well!

Top Bottom