• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

We got him!

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I don't think that Osama ever excisted, it's only an act... Why? I don't know perhaps to make USA look like heros once again or to make "Black Obama" look like one. The president have no power, there are people above him which he takes orders from, just look what happened to Kennedy, because he disobeyed. In anycase I think the jewish, don't tell me that they arn't powerfull practicaly control all the world media, they have had America in a chokehold for years for ex: on the day on 9/11 all the "Jewish" people working in world trade center were off duty, COINCIDENCE....

I've been biting my tongue trying to stay out of this discussion, but this I had to respond to.

Alright - here's the problem with anti-Semitic propaganda. It's often not true. First of all, I've heard this claim and there's no actual facts or figures to substantiate it. Not a single business record indicated that 4000 more people we're supposed to be at work at that time on that day. What actually happened was a Jerusalem newspaper had released an article entitled "hundreds of Israelies missing in WTC attack". In this article, it gave the names of 4000 Israelis believed to be around the WTC and the Pentagon at that time and who had not yet made contact with their families, not who 'coincidently' did not show up to work that day. However, the story was twisted and first came from a Pro-Palestinian news channel called Pravda, as well as Al-Manar Television. What it did was it took the 4000 number in the previous article, and reported that it was 4000 Jews did not show up to work - i.e 'missing' from owrk. In reality, they were missing because their families hadn't been in contact with them, as was the case for thousands that day. It was nothing but a piece of propaganda that people are obviously still being fooled by.

If that doesn't convince you, let me take it a step further. The Senate has estimated that 10-15% of the 9/11 victims were Jewish - the Medical Examiner's Office released a statement stating that up to 400 9/11 victims were Jewish. Look at the demographics of New York state, where the majority of WTC victims lived - 9-12% were Jewish. Cantor Fitzgerald, who lost about 390 employees, held 50 Jewish funerals. That's about 12.5%. So, if we do the math, the percentages of Jewish victims lines up perfectly with the Jewish population. Had they had this mysterious warning, that number would have been much lower. And let's talk about that, shall we? Do you really believe that over 4000 were warned, and not a single soul would y'know, leak it to the media? "Hey Mr. Soderburg, this is Mossad, yeah, there's a going to be a massive terrorist attack on the morning of September 11th so call in sick. Oh ya, and don't mention anything to your American friends, co-workers, families. Cheers." Yeah, not buying it. No way, no how. Secondly, the United States is Israel's most staunchest ally, why would they betray America and doom thousands of innocent Americans to their death? The only answer to this question cannot be rational. It is propagandistic. I can't believe people are so gullible as to eat it up without bothering to y'know, check the facts. Name me ONE credible news source which has reported this as true. ONE. I promise you,you will not do it because you can not do it.

I say time and time again people - READ AND RESEARCH. It's SO important to do your own homework. People are by nature almost, so incredibly susceptible to propaganda. Do not trust anything you haven't validated for yourself.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I've been biting my tongue trying to stay out of this discussion, but this I had to respond to.

Alright - here's the problem with anti-Semitic propaganda. It's often not true. First of all, I've heard this claim and there's no actual facts or figures to substantiate it. Not a single business record indicated that 4000 more people we're supposed to be at work at that time on that day. What actually happened was a Jerusalem newspaper had released an article entitled "hundreds of Israelies missing in WTC attack". In this article, it gave the names of 4000 Israelis believed to be around the WTC and the Pentagon at that time and who had not yet made contact with their families, not who 'coincidently' did not show up to work that day. However, the story was twisted and first came from a Pro-Palestinian news channel called Pravda, as well as Al-Manar Television. What it did was it took the 4000 number in the previous article, and reported that it was 4000 Jews who were missing from work, not from the WTC as originally reported. It was nothing but a piece of propaganda that people are obviously still being fooled by.

If that doesn't convince you, let me take it a step further. The Senate has estimated that 10-15% of the 9/11 victims were Jewish - the Medical Examiner's Office released a statement stating that up to 400 9/11 victims were Jewish. Look at the demographics of New York state, where the majority of WTC victims lived - 9-12% were Jewish. Cantor Fitzgerald, who lost about 390 employees, held 50 Jewish funerals. That's about 12.5%. So, if we do the math, the percentages of Jewish victims lines up perfectly with the Jewish population. Had they had this mysterious warning, that number would have been much lower. And let's talk about that, shall we? Do you really believe that over 4000 were warned, and not a single soul would y'know, leak it to the media? "Hey Mr. Soderburg, this is Mossad, yeah, there's a going to be a massive terrorist attack on the morning of September 11th so call in sick. Oh ya, and don't mention anything to your American friends, co-workers, families. Cheers." Yeah, not buying it. No way, no how. Secondly, the United States is Israel's most staunchest ally, why would they betray America and doom thousands of innocent Americans to their death? The only answer to this question cannot be rational. It is propagandistic. I can't believe people are so gullible as to eat it up without bothering to y'know, check the facts. Name me ONE credible news source which has reported this as true. ONE. I promise you,you will not do it because you can not do it.

I say time and time again people - READ AND RESEARCH. It's SO important to do your own homework. People are by nature almost, so incredibly susceptible to propaganda. Do not trust anything you haven't validated for yourself.
RANDOM BIT OF TRIVIA!! Did you know the executive procuder of Fraiser was on one of the plains that crashed into the twin towers...him and his wife...

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium

I just got through explaining the very same thing to my best friend. People really need to do their research before they make their comments. It keeps you from looking like an ass.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I just got through explaining the very same thing to my best friend. People really need to do their research before they make their comments. It keeps you from looking like an ass.

HEY I AM AN ASS! And you know what...we asses HATE HORESES!! They think theyre SOO Cool...f--king horses...

Valentine

Hard To Kill

Alright - here's the problem with anti-Semitic propaganda. It's often not true. First of all, I've heard this claim and there's no actual facts or figures to substantiate it. Not a single business record indicated that 4000 more people we're supposed to be at work at that time on that day. What actually happened was a Jerusalem newspaper had released an article entitled "hundreds of Israelies missing in WTC attack". In this article, it gave the names of 4000 Israelis believed to be around the WTC and the Pentagon at that time and who had not yet made contact with their families, not who 'coincidently' did not show up to work that day. However, the story was twisted and first came from a Pro-Palestinian news channel called Pravda, as well as Al-Manar Television. What it did was it took the 4000 number in the previous article, and reported that it was 4000 Jews did not show up to work - i.e 'missing' from owrk. In reality, they were missing because their families hadn't been in contact with them, as was the case for thousands that day. It was nothing but a piece of propaganda that people are obviously still being fooled by.

I read you. There's actually one thing that cought my attention here and it's "Do you reasearch" I read and listen then, I decide what I think is true and what I don't belive, it's just my theory without theories there wouldn't be facts, and the facts that are given is just words, no formula that proves them correct just teir word for it.. It doesn't have to be confirmed by any news source or anybody, they bleed like everybody else, that means the lie to you know. Remeber the first attack on WTC, With the firetruck I belive. Confirmed terrorists from the middleast they said... but who did this? There's no need for other ex. We don't need go any further with this.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
HEY I AM AN ASS! And you know what...we asses HATE HORESES!! They think theyre SOO Cool...f--king horses...

Hey ass! *waves* :p

Calm down dude D:
Tremor is far from a hore :\
You'll probably get banned in a few hours.

Did you mean a horse or a w-h-o-r-e? You know a horse is an animal, right?

Hehe, he meant horse xD thank you for sticking up for me though doll ;)

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Hey ass! *waves* :p

Hehe, he meant horse xD thank you for sticking up for me though doll ;)

Oh, right. A horse x]

LLama_Attack_by_royaled.gif

But why use a horse as a curse-word :\?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Oh, right. A horse x]

LLama_Attack_by_royaled.gif

But why use a horse as a curse-word :\?

No lol...ass means donkey...didnt you know? Any way i was sayin horeses get all the attention and us donkeys are always looked down upon...i wasnt cursing at her lol...its sort of a joke that no one on here would get becuase you don't personally know me, but i'm affraid of horses...

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Lol sorry about that Tremor...*Waves back*...

And everything is back to normal :]
feelingfreeplz.gif

No lol...ass means donkey...didnt you know? Any way i was sayin horeses get all the attention and us donkeys are always looked down upon...i wasnt cursing at her lol...its sort of a joke that no one on here would get becuase you don't personally know me, but i'm affraid of horses...

Lol, I see :]

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I read you. There's actually one thing that cought my attention here and it's "Do you reasearch" I read and listen then, I decide what I think is true and what I don't belive, it's just my theory without theories there wouldn't be facts, and the facts that are given is just words, no formula that proves them correct just teir word for it.. It doesn't have to be confirmed by any news source or anybody, they bleed like everybody else, that means the lie to you know. Remeber the first attack on WTC, With the firetruck I belive. Confirmed terrorists from the middleast they said... but who did this? There's no need for other ex. We don't need go any further with this.
Before I respond to this (and I will - because your theory on theories and facts is beyond faulty), could you please clarify what it is you mean? It's been ten years and it should be very clear who was responsible for the 9/11 attacks, what are you implying when you ask 'who did this'? I sincerely hope you're not implying what I think you're implying.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Before I respond to this (and I will - because your theory on theories and facts is beyond faulty), could you please clarify what it is you mean? It's been ten years and it should be very clear who was responsible for the 9/11 attacks, what are you implying when you ask 'who did this'? I sincerely hope you're not implying what I think you're implying.

I think he means the attempted attacks on the WTC prior to 9/11. Osama was linked to an attack on the WTC early on in the 90's. But I agree, his argument doesn't make very much sense to me. I actually have no clue what he's talking about.

Hoady

I've had a good read of your guys post.I do not agree 9/11 has anything to do with jews or groups etc, its just misleading information.People should focus on the questions scientists,the survivors etc have provided and present this evidence to the government so we can get straight answers and make proper decisions.Unfortunately we are never given straight answers to think otherwise your labelled as a 'terrorist'.

Coming back to Bin Laden!In a court of law you need evidence to support your statements. But when the people ask for answers from there evidence the government turns the tables and says they don't need to provide evidence to back there statements...And this is the problem and more people are starting to see it.

Do people really believe the most wanted man in america was shot in the head twice and washed ashore according to "Islamic tradition?".When they can kill millions of innocents, don't they all deserve a proper burial?When the dollar is dropping,obamas ratings is dropping,birth certificates, when less support for the wars is dropping they pull out this crap and obama is suddenly awesome.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
they pull out this crap and obama is suddenly awesome.
See this is what I don't get; how is Obama getting all the credit for this? Our military has been looking for this man since 9-11 - that's ten years people! Just because he was found and killed during Obama's administration doesn't mean Obama being in office had anything to do with it. He probably would have been found and killed even if McCain had been elected. :rolleyes:

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
See this is what I don't get; how is Obama getting all the credit for this? Our military has been looking for this man since 9-11 - that's ten years people! Just because he was found and killed during Obama's administration doesn't mean Obama being in office had anything to do with it. He probably would have been found and killed even if McCain had been elected.
Woah, alright... if I ever became a super-hero, I’d totally call myself La Femme Fatale the Fact Checker. I’m going to provide a defence for Obama, just because I believe people have been too unfair on him and he needs a pal on this forum. :p It is uncertain if McCain would have gotten bin Laden... maybe he would have, maybe he wouldn't have, no one will know. Yes, the military has been looking for bin Laden for MORE than 10 years and they only found him NOW because they had a decently competent Commander-in-Chief who ACTUALLY cared. In a 2002 press conference, former President Bush admitted he didn't know where bin Laden was, and that he was NOT thinking about it because he wasn't 'concerned' about bin Laden. He had eight years to try to get the guy, and he didn't do it. Remember in December 2001, they HAD bin Laden cornered but he eventually escaped from Tora Bora. Why? A commander of the Delta Force who would have executed the mission said that an order from a higher office told them NOT go in and a 2009 Senate report on Tora Bora confirmed that the decision NOT to deploy American forces OR block his escape was made by Donald Rumsfeld and his top commander Gen. Tommy Franks.

So, in summary, they REFUSED to send in the troops to get bin Laden even when they KNEW he was cornered, and these fools deserve credit? No way, no how. Furthermore, in 2006, Bush gave the CIA permission to shut down a unit that had been hunting bin Laden for over a decade. The reason? Officials had decided bin Laden wasn't the threat he once was, and Bush, again, said getting him was not a priority. Another quote from Bush, "this thing about... let's put 100,000 of our special forces stomping through Pakistan in order to find bin Laden is simply not the strategy that will work". Only... it did work. But it worked under a semi-competent President. Guess who re-opened that special task team assigned to finding bin Laden? You guessed it - the Obama admin.

Do I think some particularly liberal new stations take the praise of Obama a little too far? Of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I think to say he deserves nothing... it's just, if we're operating under the assumption that bin Laden is indeed a goner than to say 'pssh, he didn't do anything' is simply incorrect. Let me go over the choices Obama and his administration had to make, and why HE made the right ones. The first option was to whether or not to consult with the Pakistani government. Obama made it very clear during the election campaigns that he was going to go in without Pakistan’s permission McCain had complained about it, saying that Obama didn’t know anything about diplomacy. Now – what would have happened if Obama had alerted Pakistan? It should be crystal clear by now that the Pakistani government would have moved bin Laden. They found him within 4000 FT from the top military school in Pakistan, for heaven sakes! You really think they didn’t know? 4000 ft away and they never asked for information as to who was in that giant compound with no internet connection, no telephone connection, etc etc? Even though it as a multi-million dollar compound with 18 ft walls and barbed wire? The military folks didn’t ask about that? No way, no how, not having that discussion. They KNEW. Not asking permission was the first correct decision from President Obama and he’s been saying that for quite a long time now.

Secondly, the military asked Obama about either sending in a drone attack which would be a lot easier, or a B2 attack where they would just send in some bombers. Obama and his administration knew that if they went that direction then they would never be sure they got bin Laden because the whole thing would have been crushed to a pulp and then you’d never have any DNA, photographical evidence of his death. Secondly, they weren’t 100% sure he was there, so if you went in dropping bombs all you would have done is just kill more civilians and not only that but this was a wealthy suburb we’re talking about, not a dinky little village. People are gonna get ****ed if you be all up in a rich city bombing their ****. That’s why they went in, took out bin Laden’s courier who gave away his whereabouts, and executed the mission perfectly AND took home his body. Not to mention they also found a crapload of hard drives, computers and other intelligence information that they wouldn't have found had Obama been like 'ya, just nuke the place'.

Should President Obama get credit for that? Hell yes. I don’t know what to say to you if you think he deserves nothing. No, he's not a super hero, but come on, give a bit of credit where credit is due. He made ALL right the right decisions and all the intelligence team made the right executions. And he ACTUALLY cared to get the guy, whereas Bush couldn’t have given two ****s about getting bin Laden and he admitted that HIMSELF.
Like I’ve said several times before, I don’t even want you to take my word for it. Go find the facts for yourselves – just do yourselves a favour and steer clear of Fox News and Glenn Beck.

And as another side note – someone has said that al-Qaeda has denied bin Laden’s death. This is not true – al-qaeda has confirmed bin Laden’s death on their online distribution network and they've vowed revenge to boot, stating that 'American's happiness will turn to tears'. So,anyone who believes there's absolutely nothing to worry about and everything is absolutely tickity-boo, you might want to revisit those thoughts. :)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
About all the lack of evidence being thrown back and forth here... you guys really don't believe the White House will accidently 'leak' those photographs sometime oh I don't know.... before the November 2012 election? I mean - that's well over a year from now, and what better way to remind everyone of what went down on Sunday than to leak a little sumthin sumthin. :p

Top Bottom