• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Transformers 2

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
so come on guys, who's seen it yet..hopefully going to see it tomorow morning eeeeeeeeeeeee cant wait.
so looking forward to it.

Hoady

Thats coming out tomorrow?!I didn't have the slightest clue another was being made haha, we do get movies a bit later in australia though but its good like that they always manage to creep up on me.

Although the first transformers was really well done I didn't like it for some reason when it comes to robots or metal clashing with metal i just get bored unless its like terminator 2 lol.I will give it a watch but not in the cinemas considering how popular it is, it will get around on dvd i've never been one for transformers i guess.

aintnoscrub

Premium
it was out 19th june here, and according to imdb its out24th in Australia :)
its kinda odd having it released here first..well that is if imdb is correct, usually we aren't late getting movies, but get them a month of so after America and other places.

i thought the first one was brilliant, especially at the end, when they were fighting in the street, and that whole slow mo matrix style scene.
i regretted so much not going to see that in cinema, thats why i really want to go see this one, today now. i hope.

Hoady

Yeah i wasn't really in a perfect state for watching movies when i saw transformers anyway.I didn't watch the full ending, i remember they had an insane battle then this army bloke tells the main guy hes a soldier and does a fat run in a hail of bullets or something haha thats when i stopped watching it.I really did hate the main actor though i think he was a douche, Megan Fox seems like a cool chick though shes pretty damn hot too!:D

aintnoscrub

Premium
he has a very weird name, that main kid, he used to be in even stevens lol
but he does annoy me quite abit, although i liked him in disturbia, i think it was called, about him being under house arrest spying on neighbours, and it turns out he's spying on a killer or something.
but apart from that, i thought the original, was pretty decent, and i cant wait to see 2, didnt get round to it today, slept in through the morning, was planning on going really early, so not to catch the crowds, so going wednesday now, and taking advantage of orange wednesday :)

D

Deleted member 1428

Same here aintnoscrub -_-. I wanna see that movie so bad.

Levan

Polkka. lol
Just watched this movie yesterday, I gotta say the story is kind of crap, but the effects, fight scenes, and everything else was just AWESOME! :lol:

HUNK even makes a guest appearance in this movie, lol.

aintnoscrub

Premium
Thats just it with michael bay films, you get so taken back by the effects and action sequence that you can easily forgive the film for having a crap story lol

Zombie Enclave

Lol isn't that true. I like the story of movies more then the explosions and gigantic robots fighting all over the place. I can't believe nobody knows about the Transformers in 2. I mean, they all had a gigantic fight in the middle of the city and destroyed freaking building and cars and possibly killed somebody by squishing on them. How could you notice bunches of gigantic robots fighting?

Albert wesker

i know that i am very very late to say this but i will say it anyway i loved transformers two so much i saw it again on the first day then on the friday of that week 2 showin in same week haha it=funnnn

Zombie Enclave

3 times? Dang man, I never saw a movie 3 times before, atleast when it was still in theatres.

But I do recall Michael Bay making a WWII movie that wasn't a boomfest, more of a drama/action. Loved it. The ending was really sad....like, extremely sad.

Top Bottom