• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Thumb or Finger?

AVP

I was talking with friends about the button bashing on RE5 and i was saying i use my thumb to do thos parts and my mates were saying they use there fingers so i decided to make a thread about it and i want to know what all you people use and i want to try and find out what is better?

so people Thumb or Finger? GO!!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah I tryed on normal for ages I had to use the tip of my index finger so I use my finger ;)

anEpicFaiIure

i use uh lets see my thumb index finger middle finger and ring finger at the same time lol its hard but most efficient but also takes lots of practice but i never fail

Hoady

Well i haven't played RE5 yet but usually it involves my thumb if things get intense i do swap to my finger sometimes.

AVP

so the thumb is best then lol but it all depends on the person playing the game aswell tho

judled

i use the thumb for button but you know when you goda shake free? i use the palm of my hand on the analogue stick

AVP

yeah when you got to shake the left stick i use the palm of my hand its easyer :D

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
AVP;31506 said:
I was talking with friends about the button bashing on RE5 and i was saying i use my thumb to do thos parts and my mates were saying they use there fingers so i decided to make a thread about it and i want to know what all you people use and i want to try and find out what is better?

so people Thumb or Finger? GO!!
RE5, that has to be Xbox. I use Sony's Dualshock controllers with superior ergonimics. My index finger is for the extra buttons in front, but for the main buttons I use the thumb.
I think Microsoft just wanted their controls to be different than Sony's, thus the result.... :p

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
I Use my Thumb, unless it's to pull Sheva up in the Last Chapter....that is Until I figured out the skip the fight thing. I was amazed.

CassidyAcid

I use my finger. I can smash things amazingly fast with my finger! My thumbs seem bulky in comparison.. but my hands are tiny haha.

Top Bottom