• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Thoughts on Operation Racoon City

Jay

K.I.N.G.
@KennedyKiller Yeah. You'd think it would be possible to have offline co-op for two players since it has four players online...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
@KennedyKiller Yeah. You'd think it would be possible to have offline co-op for two players since it has four players online...
You obviously have the game...Is it true...Does it not even have two player offline...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Thats retarded. It's like they're forcing you to play online. -_- Not everyone likes online.
Lol...You and I had a bit of a debate about ORC...I will agree with you there though...I don't like playing online...That's why my favorite of the three systems is the Wii...

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Thats retarded. It's like they're forcing you to play online. -_- Not everyone likes online.

Yeah that's one downside I have with the game, but there's the option of "free play" which I did with Campaign and you don't have to play with others. I wish versus had an offline co-op though, that'd be nice! Also I saw some cutscenes with with special ops that I never saw in campaign... Maybe it's in a versus mode? Or an add on? I'm not sure... The game does get confusing at times. Other than that, again if you take it for what it is it's fun. :)

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
offline coop or not, still its a good resident evil game and yeah it is a little problem but i mean im sure you all have played games that were only singlepayer.... so what is the biggie about it ^^

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
offline coop or not, still its a good resident evil game and yeah it is a little problem but i mean im sure you all have played games that were only singlepayer.... so what is the biggie about it ^^
Only real problem is that it was kind of a curveball...Just didn't see it coming...But it really isn't so bad...

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Or perhaps maybe you're expecting too much.

Perhaps I'M expecting to much?

no no no,

You misunderstand me any my point.

I have not played the game yet, my problem with your statement is that it is completely unfounded for you to say they have "obviously" never played the game.

Considering the fact that they are big name sites who do this kind of thing for a living I highly doubt they have not played the game.

That kind of accusation seems "off" to me.

Meg

So bin ich eben
I was interested in the game, but after all the bad reviews I'm not so sure anymore. I'll probably watch some videos and go from there.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I was interested in the game, but after all the bad reviews I'm not so sure anymore. I'll probably watch some videos and go from there.
I definitely recommend it, if that helps. :D
Perhaps I'M expecting to much?

no no no,

You misunderstand me any my point.

I have not played the game yet, my problem with your statement is that it is completely unfounded for you to say they have "obviously" never played the game.

Considering the fact that they are big name sites who do this kind of thing for a living I highly doubt they have not played the game.

That kind of accusation seems "off" to me.
The difference is that, my statement came from someone who has played and - at this point - beaten the game and you're saying all this and you've never even played it? I believe that makes all of your unfounded complaints a bit bolder than my personal opinion. And I'm sorry, sweetie but all I hear when you say: "big name sites" is "big bribe." They've given good reviews to games that are complete **** and bad reviews to good games and, in the end, most all of these sites end up saying the exact same thing. (Not everyone's going to have the same gaming experience so that alone should tell you that there's something fishy going on.) You'll never truly find out anything about the game unless you play it yourself.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
I definitely recommend it, if that helps. :D
The difference is that, my statement came from someone who has played and - at this point - beaten the game and you're saying all this and you've never even played it? I believe that makes all of your unfounded complaints a bit bolder than my personal opinion. And I'm sorry, sweetie but all I hear when you say: "big name sites" is "big bribe." They've given good reviews to games that are complete **** and bad reviews to good games and, in the end, most all of these sites end up saying the exact same thing. (Not everyone's going to have the same gaming experience so that alone should tell you that there's something fishy going on.) You'll never truly find out anything about the game unless you play it yourself.

Where have I complained about this game?

I've only been stating what was said on other sites.

If you would READ what I said earlier to KennedyKiller about me planning to play the game and forming my OWN opinion later than perhaps you would not be so confused right now...

And my point seems to still be lost on you which is sad really...

Who are you to know if they have played the game or not?

Do you have any evidence to support the fact that they have in the past gave a review to a game before playing it?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium

If you would READ what I said earlier to KennedyKiller about me planning to play the game and forming my OWN opinion later than perhaps you would not be so confused right now...

Do you have any evidence to support the fact that they have in the past gave a review to a game before playing it?
I don't recall Flora saying they didn't play it bro...

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld

First off, I don't believe I appreciate your condescending tone or you telling me what I am because I can tell you right now, I'm not confused. I know what you're saying but you seem to be doing a lot of complaining and nit-picking as well and that's something called: an observation; if you didn't mean to or don't like coming off that way, then I believe you need to change your approach.

Secondly, I stated in my previous post that my statement about them not playing the game was an opinion based on facts about the gameplay - something I know about first hand. I honestly don't see how anyone who has actually played the game, can say the enemy AI is lacking. Your squad AI is more lacking than the enemy AI. (<---- See, opinion.)

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Secondly, I stated in my previous post that my statement about them not playing the game was an opinion based on facts about the gameplay - something I know about first hand. I honestly don't see how anyone who has actually played the game, can say the enemy AI is lacking. Your squad AI is more lacking than the enemy AI. (<---- See, opinion.)

But my point was that your statement is unfounded.

My opinion on the matter of course.

Can you post some facts supporting your statement proving that they have not played the game?

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
Well, finished it early this morning, was pretty well satisfied with the game, delivered as i expected it would.

SPOILER! Highlight at your own risk if you haven't finished yet.

I decided to cap Leon, i was surprised for sure during the final battle, as two of your squadmates betray you and try to protect Leon, Oh well, me and Bertha laid waste easily, Leon on the other hand... gross.

But anywho, back to Dark Souls, still working to get through with a Thief dexterity build, it's pretty awesome, but insanely difficult.:cool:

Top Bottom