• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Things People Do Online That Annoy You

Hoady

ResidentZelda;49307 said:
I also hate people who scream random things in the mic like "oh did you know that my dog pooped in my carpet yesterday?" and I have a face like WTF. so then I just left lol
LOL i probably would've stayed at least someones making conversation!I don't like using the mic much i find it awkward talking to complete strangers all the time.Some people are just weird dude there was this gay fag playing cod yesterday with his friends they were really starting to **** me off and i seriously regret not abusing them but i didn't bother saying anything and left, just leave them in there sick world lol.

Whats with the girls online recently as well?A week ago i was saying there was no chicks online ever but i've heard 3 girls talking now and they were all rude as hell 2 of them crowded behind a group of boys.Now we were playing Gears 1 and i took the courtesy to abuse them but thats only cause the blokes thought they were king **** because they had a girl on there team.Wanna see people have hissyfits online?Gears of war 1 or 2 and whip out the chainsaw,the other teams go ape ****.I did meet a nice girl on Worms 2,she beat me but she sent a nice message afterwards so its nice to have one girl on my friends list and as a bonus shes also mexican lol(there badass).

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
teal27;49785 said:
Aw, add me anyway. When I really like a game, I always come back to it.
I have bookmarked this so I'll not forget it. Thank you hun. :)

Captain Courageous;49824 said:
Whats with the girls online recently as well?A week ago i was saying there was no chicks online ever but i've heard 3 girls talking now and they were all rude as hell 2 of them crowded behind a group of boys.Now we were playing Gears 1 and i took the courtesy to abuse them but thats only cause the blokes thought they were king **** because they had a girl on there team.Wanna see people have hissyfits online?Gears of war 1 or 2 and whip out the chainsaw,the other teams go ape ****.I did meet a nice girl on Worms 2,she beat me but she sent a nice message afterwards so its nice to have one girl on my friends list and as a bonus shes also mexican lol(there badass).
Rude people are like pollution- they're almost everywhere. Do you find that people from some areas are more likely to be polite than others? I think the Japanese are usually extra polite, I would assume that this is true also for Japanese online gamers.

Hoady

Thats funny man because the japanese gamers are always nice, they never get rowdy,fussy etc.

My first friend on xbox live was some dude from taiwan,he talked some english.I get matched up with people from taiwan,singapore and japan, i think they are real close to australia and there much better connections then americans thats the furthest place from us and we're always getting matched up!I guess its the different language side of things that stops us matching up often lol.

I rarely meet aggressive gamers and when i do they are usually enraged from losing except for this one spanish dude, i asked him a question and then he went into a fricken ape rage yelling spanglish and then said he'd file enough complaints so i couldn't play again.But i've heard all of the spanglish yelling, nearly all my family knows spanish haha.

wpstudart

I don't like racists players either. I was playing in public assembly and the guy I was playing started yelling:
'Die mother****er nigga.' And the majini hurted him and he yelled 'STUPID NIGGA, C'MON YOU MORON, HELP ME'.

I got my mic and said 'First of all. Stop being racist, it's the thing I hate the most. Second of all, If I'm a moron, I would help you, and after you proving you're an animal, a stupid person, I won't with you so shut up, go sleep and grow up. Be mature.'

I said that and turned my ps3 just to left him alone. I got so ****ed. I hope he learned the lesson.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
BIGHARD CHEATER;50144 said:
This one is still annoying for me. People who think Resident Evil 5 is racist. That gets on my nerves.
I think it's strange that they think online games are the place to start talking about that. Why don't they shut up or talk about what they are doing, which is playing a game.

wpstudart;50148 said:
I don't like racists players either. I was playing in public assembly and the guy I was playing started yelling:
'Die mother****er nigga.' And the majini hurted him and he yelled 'STUPID NIGGA, C'MON YOU MORON, HELP ME'.

I got my mic and said 'First of all. Stop being racist, it's the thing I hate the most. Second of all, If I'm a moron, I would help you, and after you proving you're an animal, a stupid person, I won't with you so shut up, go sleep and grow up. Be mature.'

I said that and turned my ps3 just to left him alone. I got so ****ed. I hope he learned the lesson.
How can they tell what color you are? The PS3 doesn't have a webcam?
Fu*king morons they are. I would also have let him to die instead of saving him.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
wpstudart;50148 said:

I DESPISE racism.
I'm glad you did something about it :)

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
wpstudart;50148 said:

I am glad that you taught him that lesson. I just hate racist people. I used to be racist, but I am not a racist anymore. I regreted every being racist.

Tallahassee

most asian gamers ive played with have been nice and some have mics.
and theyre really good at re5.... some dont speak english and sent me strange messages

CassidyAcid

If I get a fright or get totally p***ed off when playing a game I tend to sort of go "AW FOR FSSSSSAKE!" or "AW SH." because I like to play downstairs on the big TV (does the graphics more justice than my little one :p) and there is a mother lurking in the kitchen nearby who would possibly kill me if she heard me :D.

I don't have a mic, but I have a keyboard and I send wee messages if the player and I are getting on good.

Things I HATE are when people just , leave. With no warning. But then I'm usually so annoyed I'm glad I'm continuing on my own xD.
- When my partner takes all the ammo ESPECIALLY if they don't have the gun. Like this one person kept taking all the rifle ammo when they didn't even have a rifle.
- When someone has a mic and for some reason they see fit to give me a running commentary of what they're doing. "Im turning the corner. Nothing there. Going forward. Yep. Right. Nope. Left. PEOPLE APPROACHING!" . Its quite funny, but then it gets very annoying.

Popo

things i hate

-people suddenly leave
-steal the kills
-im currently playing in professional, so they are dumb and get themselves killed, causing me to lose too
-instead of helping me to kill the majinis they just get the money
-always are bad aim in the giant
-in the cutscenes when you have to press a button to shoot, escape and stuff, they never press it...
-when thay have a mic they never stfu...
-they complain that i suck, but they suck not me
-they dont shut up with cmon, get over here, come, cmon, omfg so annoying

rarely i find cool players, maybe one of you with experience can help me pass the professional...

ClaireRedfieldfan

GUNS N' ROSES!;50531 said:
things i hate

-people suddenly leave
-steal the kills
-im currently playing in professional, so they are dumb and get themselves killed, causing me to lose too
-instead of helping me to kill the majinis they just get the money
-always are bad aim in the giant
-in the cutscenes when you have to press a button to shoot, escape and stuff, they never press it...
-when thay have a mic they never stfu...
-they complain that i suck, but they suck not me
-they dont shut up with cmon, get over here, come, cmon, omfg so annoying

rarely i find cool players, maybe one of you with experience can help me pass the professional...
depends do you got PSN or Xbox Live?
but I agree with youon these

Kimimoza

partner act all nice n s**t
after a couple chapters

partner: can you give me some ... ammo?
me: sure, here you go
partner: thanx asshole *leaves*

now i can quit without saving and keep my ammo but that's just mean !!!

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Kimimoza;52375 said:
partner act all nice n s**t
after a couple chapters

partner: can you give me some ... ammo?
me: sure, here you go
partner: thanx asshole *leaves*

now i can quit without saving and keep my ammo but that's just mean !!!

You must have been pretty mad after that happened to you.

Kimimoza

yeah, gave the guy like 2 full pack of each type of ammo
(accept mag. i only got 300 of that.)
and i still had around 500 of each type of ammo myself after giving him some.

what i also find annoying is when your partner is gonna sell the ammo you just gave to em. damnit

When you give someone ammo without them asking (after seeing them running low), then when you ask for some back they ignore you. D=<
Or when they put damage on and hit you for no reason, I mean, what's the point? o_O

Popo

actually i have played with cool players, in about a week i didnt play with any morons, and i already finished professional mode, finally got 85%trophies

Kimimoza

GUNS N' ROSES!;52536 said:
actually i have played with cool players, in about a week i didnt play with any morons, and i already finished professional mode, finally got 85%trophies

whish i could spot out the morons
thing is i can't help but liking to help other people

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I can not stop meeting annoying people.

I choose to host a mervenaries game on public assembly and a guy comes in and he chooses Chris Safari. He gose all Rambo on the majinis at one point he shoots a barrel and it was right next to me and putts me in dying status and he dies shortly after. On the 2nd round I was surronded and I was in dying status. For some reason he tried to kill the majini around me by using a pistol. Why he didn't use the shotgun with enough ammo in it to save me, I will never know.

Top Bottom