• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Things People Do Online That Annoy You

ResidentZelda

This is what happened to me today:

Me:Hey do you mind giving me an herb? because I have low health a-
Partner:HEck No I NEED that herb
Me:but you have like 5 F. Aid Sprays and like 10 herbs!
Partner:But I get hit a lot
Me:please? I don't think you will get hit immediatly.
Partner:NO!! *leaves*

What the hell he just left because he didn't want to share a miserable herb?

Gamer3ali3alaw

Uggh..Dont get me started..There was this guy from egypt who made me do All The work and all he did was get the money, Then He killed me for some reason then I rocket launched him then he sent me a message saing "Why do this?"​

:wacko:

teal27

I have never played co-op for Story mode, mainly because I don't have a headset. Doesn't sound like I'm missing much, lol.

Drake Sykes Hellion

Well, this wasn't online, it was on system link, but it was pretty funny.

Me: Alright, you handle the Chainsaw guy, I'll keep the maggots of your back.
My friend: Alright.

five minutes later.

My friend: AGH!*Dies by chainsaw*
Me: WTF!?!?

second time around
Me: alright, lets try that again, this time without the suck.
My friend: alright, I'll get him this time.

two minutes later

me:WTF?!?! *Dies by Chainsaw*

Third attempt
Me: the hell, why didn't you warn me?
My friend: I thought you would hear the chainsaw.
Me: I always hear it when he's around, I barely a had a moment before my was head a lopped off.
My friend: sorry.
Me: its fine, lets try this again, this time without the fail.

Seven minutes later we were both running away cuase we wasted all out ammo, we were forced to restart and play though it for more ammo again, nonetheless, it was annoying and funny at the same time.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
^^ Lol, funny story.

darkness;47745 said:
a litle kid sang the most annoying tune in a an annoying voice....
Lmao, that's psychic warfare. :lol:

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
The most annoying things that I have to put with my partners in that game is:

1. When I play Mercs and people use Chris Safari they waste their rockets for nothing

2. If they pick up ammo that I need they go ahead and discard them just to get something else instead of giving it to me.

3. If they are in Dying status they will keep on saying " Help me, I need help, I'm not going to make it, You failed me, etc."

4. They think that their the best and they go up to a boss (executioner, reaper, Chainsaw Majini, and the Gatling Gunner) and they start to shoot them with their most powerful weapon and then they die or they go into dying status.

Out of the funny things that happened that happened to me was this
Him: Dude are you there. Dude! Dude! Dude are you there!

Me: Yes I am here so can you please be quiet.

Him: Don't worry about me I can kill the executioner in one hit because I am the best.(30 seconds later and he dies) Press No. Press No. (I pressed yes to continue) You ( starts cussing at me and leaves)

Me: *starts to laugh*

Popo

today i played online for the first time, and i now understand why you get annoyed: nobody lets me even get close to ammo, or money or treasures, i kill everybody and waste bullets while the others just get the all the ammo health and money,

that player later left the game, then one entered that had a bow gun with infinite arrows, and he didnt shoot it, i had to be there alone wipping out the others, losing serious health and the most amazing thing is, HE DIED, then he complained, why let me die?, just quit the game, i was sick of these stupid players

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
This is what happened today in Mercenaries. I had my mic turned on, but the other guy didn't have one.

So I choose the stage Missle Area. I choose Jill Valentine (Battle Suit) and my partner choose Chris (Safari). When the gatling gunners came up my partner would try to melee them without shooting them first and for some reason he didn't use the rocket launchers at the Gatling Gunners (I am guessing that he was trying to go pro, but if he did he would have discard the rocket launchers.) Another thing he did was not even using a herb when our health was low, he saved them for when we when into dying status which was a bad idea, that or he forgot and I do not know how he did.

wpstudart

I doesn't have a Mic, but I don't do this. Is so annoying.

And when they go in public assembly, and a executioner appears, they stop killing majinis and run nearby you. They loss the Combo and get in your way because they're afraid of a executioner. In the Prison is even worse. I agree, that executioner is a pain in the ass, but remain calm?

teal27

^Aw, man. I hope I don't come across that way. I'm not panicking if I'm running from the Executioner; I have every intention of fighting him, it just seems that every time he pops up, I'm smack in the middle of a group of people, and need to rearrange myself for a decent kill, thus I turn, run a a ways, turn back around, and commence butt-kick, lol.

Well, I had an annoying experience online yesterday playing Slayers. (I rarely play Team Slayers, incidentally, because I'm afraid the other player will be so much better than me and thus think I stink and not want to play, ha ha. If anyone wants to take the plunge and be my teammate, let me know. I could've used it last night *grumble*)

Anyhoo, I entered a game where the host must've been no older than 12, who kept reinforcing over his headset "No shooting the other players, okay guys? You kill the other players, and I will remove you." This seemed fine, as I prefer to play Slayers that way anyway and leave the player killing to Survivors.

Well, I go ahead and pick my character (Chris of course, Safari if you must know) and the round starts (Public Assembly).

Well, everything is going fine and good until I notice that WOW, this little kid is racking up a huge score and the other two players are dwindling in the 6000's. I have about 12,000 at this point, as I've been patrolling the high ground, grabbing time bonuses, yadda yadda.

So I make the mistake of going down near the burnt out bus where the Host is playing. As soon as he sees me, he whips of his Magnum and BAM! Chris is dead.

I'm like "Okay, well, maybe he just got trigger happy and didn't realize that the Manjini running around aren't wearing zebra stripes, packing heat and sporting 200 lbs of muscle." I respawn,go on my little way and eventually get back down the lower ground where he is. I notice I hear him chuckling a lot, as though he's very proud of himself, and as I climb to a rooftop, I see him down there picking off the other players!

The little twerp! I SO wanted to blow him away with a rocket, but doing so would have definitely narrowed the chances of the other two players surviving, lol.

I did my best to just stay out of his way, but at one point he actually chased me and nailed poor Chris in the back of the head with that accursed Magnum again. You know what he says? "I gotta kill you before you kill me!".

I'm like, 'you stressed that rule of conduct, and you're the only one NOT following it, you little hypocrite.' Ugh.

Naturally, he won, and the other two players trailed fire getting out of the session, probably because they were utterly steamed like me.

But then he tells me "Hey, good round!" because by some miracle I actually placed 2nd.:blink:

I leave and he sends me a friend request.:huh:

I refuse it and block him, lol.:D

I believe his PSN was: lil Bze or something like that. AVOID HIM!

If you're on this site somewhere, lil Bze, I'm sorry, but I just don't play that way. You shouldn't stress rules of conduct if you're not even going to follow them yourself.

The rule wasn't "Don't shoot the other players" because sometimes that's impossible, we just get in each others way. The rule was "Don't kill each other." and you were out there killing players left and right.

Take it to Survivors please, and see how long you last against players who are prepared to be ruthless, lol.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
I hate kids like that, on any game, when they get host they think they are suddenly god, i've seen it in so many games, if you had killed him you would have been kicked quicker than you could have respawned, its just the way their little minds work.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
To teal27: I hope that dosen't happens to me, especially in mercenaries. If I have to meet a kid like you did then I would kill him or let the a boss take him down then I would blow him up.

teal27

All tempting ideas, buh-lieve me! Why, I had the Rocket Launcher out and everything. I didn't so much care if he kicked me out so much as I cared about the other players. It wasn't their fault he was such a little jerk, and I didn't want them mad at me like they were clearly mad at HIM, so I had to forgo my plan of REVENGE!!

I wish you guys were on PS3 so I could have you as allies, lol.

ResidentZelda

Yeah I understand you You cared about the safety of the other players more than you cared for REVENGE? haha that's good partnership lol XD. If I had a PS3 we will be allies and blow the PhUUUUCK out of that little scumbag XD

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Online gaming is 80% little assholes who think their so big online because the live a pretty ****ty life

wpstudart

I just played with an Italian in Versus mode, and he won. He message me: LOSER. I replied: Oh sorry champion, you're the best. He Replied: Oh, I use sarcasm. I replied: Oh Really? Congratulations Champion. He replied: **** you you loser.

Why they always have to lower the level? It's funny to hear then with the Mic. You always will listen 'BASTARDO' when you're playing.

Top Bottom