• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Things People Do Online That Annoy You

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i think CS sounds worse, at least you still get to play and try your hardest which would **** me off more knowing i got beat by cheaters when i was really trying, whereas with halo you just give up cuz trying to play with extreme lag is pointless.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Thing is on CS if your cheating an your playing a pro you will get beat a few times even if you use cheats you cant beat a pro CS player haha because the pro players know how to own people when there cheating there just pro lol.

But yeah. When you have lag on Resi 5 ...omg... one example of bad lag...

if you have a shotgun an shoot someone just in time before they hit you, they still hit you even though you have shot them before there hit has connected but the second after youve been hit there head will exploded an there body will fly in the direction you shot them lol. its crazy. cant stand RE5 lag. you cant let anything get close to you, plus it messes with your aim.

aintnoscrub

Premium
at least on cs theres a chance cheaters can be beaten then.
resident evil 5 versus play doesn't really interest me, co-op online does, but the versus seems pretty weak.
that kinda lag ****es me off everytime, depends on your connection how bad your affected, and its just takes the p*** if you shoot first, and you know you have, yet by the time the shot registered your already dead :|

A_Wesker123

The Original
It seems that i can't go a single day without someone doing something stupid online...

Me: Don't shoot those explodeable barrels, we'll need them for the boss.
Partner: *Shoots the barrels*
Me: Why did you do that?
Partner: I wanted to see the explosions....

Jon

Ever since I unlocked infinate ammo for the massive magnum Midnight Wesker uses (S&W 500 I think) I just kill everyone :p Still, I hate people who get confused in versus, and kill human players when they should be concentrating on Majini >:C

Zombie Enclave

This morning, I was on chapter 6-3 on Amueter (Lol I suck) and this guy came in. We got to the part when that Majini gets killed by getting burned and then my partner starts shooting at the wall. He/she then takes out all of his/her other weapons and tries for her ammo to get to zero. And before that on chapter 5-3 this kid comes on and calls me a idiot for killing myself three times on accident. I killed the dude on purpose when on the puzzle when you have to reflect the sunlight off the mirror things. Damn Tribal Sheva players.

Godammlover

Counter-Strike; Source all the way, if someone is annoying you.. Mute them simple or just go into console and type voice_enable 0.

Even still, I think that the most annoying thing on Resident Evil 5 is that when I first started playing, I was really good at the demo and like I came on it for the first time ever and this guy just kept running ahead, taking all the ammo and herbs and I asked what he was doing and he said that I've gotta be quicker.

He died, so after that. I did the same to him then he left.. Karma for you =P

ResidentZelda

Pyback is a bitch XD, when I'm playing I'm actually the only one who cheats when everybody else is trying to play properly, then they start cursing at me XD

Imma evil person :p espcially in halo 2 XD XD.

aintnoscrub

Premium
lol probably one of those cheaters that boosts their rank to highest then brags about it, then gets smashed in a custom game by people like me, who are actually good at the game.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hahah thats jokes
kinda reminds me of a bad CS hacker playing against a pro.
Did halo ever clock on to people that used hacks? because CS players would get there hole account blocked if they got caught cheating. plus you get hack scanners which scans your hole computer for hack progrmas :]

aintnoscrub

Premium
yeah there was an auto detection system, and if you signed in with mods active it would take about 2 hours i think until the account would be permanently banned.
that was for mods though, there was other ways of cheating called standbying, if you got reported for doing that, then it was a matchmaking suspension, so you could only do custom games, and if you tried to go into matchmaking then you would auto get signed out, they lasted for about 2 days, 7 days, 2 weeks, then permanent ban.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
ahh thats good
most people that play halo3 online are really good at the game
I heard nowdays its just full of pro's

aintnoscrub

Premium
i never got into halo 3 cuz i sold my 360, and i went straight from 2 to 3, h3 takes alot less skill, so i couldn't get into it, because it wasn't a big enough challenge, but its been out for god knows how long now, so im sure theres tonnes of pro's, and i'm not sure what the deal is with cheating, they upgraded alot so it wasn't as easy to do.

ResidentZelda

iHadeSsS I'm the worst cheater you can find out there (maybe the second there's people better than me)..... but I only do it sometimes, Besides I usually do it when I'm pretty bored so yeah I don't do it often. Another thing my xbox is dead so I cannot play anymore XD

RE5 you want to ban me?!!! *cries in emo corner*

Top Bottom