• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Things People Do Online That Annoy You

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Ive been using the M9 alot recently it's the best gun for getting headshots with, unless your using a sniper rifle thats a headshot, for sure, everytime. thats how I like to play online. Then you can see who gets more headshots, which makes it extra gory and kinda awesome lol but if the person is anoyying they will just spray all over the place with the AK or shotgun stealing all your kills and not letting you get any headshots that sucks haha

plus when they kick you because your not quick enough.. like there doing some kinda speed run... that happend once or twice which was anoyying coz the dudes only needed to say yeah this is a speedrun try an be quick lol but insted they kick!

APreachyLemming

I just got resident evil 5 today (I know really late) and I was doing this level in co op I had all my other weapons in the storage thingy you get when you finish the level. The guy I was with didn't even have a pistol and he was taking all the pistol ammo.
So we had this convorsation.
Me: Dude why the hell are you taking all of the ammo
Him: Because I need it
Me: but you don't even have a pistol.
Him: so?
Me: atleast give me some.
And then he started to cuss me out. Think I'm gunna do single player for a while xD

Also people on left 4 dead who run off (seems to happen in every game now) and then you vote to kick them because they aren't playing properly. Then you realise you are playing with a group of annoying people who are in a party and then they all vote to kick you.

I'm not going to get into annoying people on cod.

Cyanide36

Mercs on Ship Deck (I think... lol).

Meet up with partner. He takes a few shots and gets a combo going. Two Chainsaw Majini appear, he runs over to them, gets in a bind and I save him and heal him while taking care of them. (I'm using STARS Chris BTW. He's using STARS Wesker). Things go good and we rack up an 80 something combo and two more Chainsaw Majini show up and he AGAIN runs right in between them. Meanwhile i'm taking care of a handful of regular Majini and a couple Cephalo (Spelling?). He gets his head sawed off and I hear:

Partner: Thanks for nothing A Hole. You could've helped.
Me: Who runs in the middle of two Chanisaw Majini TWICE!? Learn to drop back and use your Magnum.
Partner: F you man! *Slur of cuss words*

He eventually blamed ME for his death and called me a noob. I had a good laugh.

teal27

People are such morons, plain and simple. They can never just play the game for the challenge AND have fun at the same time. And somehow an error in gameplay is always your fault, not theirs.

Jerks.

Hoady

These days i'm ever so rarely on xbox live my younger brothers have taken my place.People don't usually harass or cause trouble whenever i get myself online nowadays in fact everyones incredibly quiet.You'll see everyones got a mic but no one talks it doesn't bother me though.The only reason someone will try abuse me is because of my accent or something when ironically theres is just as bad lol.

Getting modern warfare 2 tomorrow though so lets see how i cope with that ahah.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
There was a guy I met today and I only have 3 complaints about him and that is that he is way to wreckless. I helped him get Wesker Stars or at least I think I did and we played one more level and like most Wesker Stars players he gets too wreckless. He gets hit over and over and over and he was always in the orange section for most of the game. He is so wreckless that he got downed by the executioner.

The other complaint is that he was a little bit to greedy. When at the start of the last game he dosent get any of the tine bounes and I had to go get them all. He even took ammo away from me. I never had a take away ammo from me problem before, but he took any ammo that he could find.

Lastly he kept on following me. It is ok to follow your team mate every once in a while, but don't be like a stalker and follow the person for the whole game.

EDIT: A new thing that is p***ing me the f**k off.

Wesker Stars B**ches - These are people who keep using to an unstopable extent and suck as him. This has happened for 5 games. I keep meeting people who choose Wesker Stars and just plainly suck as him. There is no excuse on why people suck as him. It is rather they follow me through the whole thing (Seriously I don't need a ho**s*xual to follow me like I am little girl, I might not be playing as a good character as hiim, but I can take care of myself.), Running out of ammo (If there is ammo in front of your face for a weapon that you do have then it is best to pick the d**n thing up.), they are p***ies and stay in 1 spot (Staying in one spot doesn't help you, it kills you just as fast.), or they just suck (If you suck as him then don't chose him, if you suck completely then it is best to talk to the person so the person can help you, WESKER STARS IS NOT THE BEST D**NIT.)

Mr Sunshine

Hmm I've never played RE 5 but I guess there are a lot similarities with Left 4 Dead on this matter.

Partner: Noone helps me out whereas I'm saving you all the time!

Partner: No! What are you doing? We will lose because of you!

Partner: I'm better than all of you!

The team approaches a safehouse and statistics are shown

Killed the most infected: Fallen(me)

Most team-mates protected: Fallen

Most team-mates healed: Fallen

DUH!

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
What p!sses me off recently, well the last couple of days is heavy metal chris, so goddamn slow and inaccurate, why pick a character like that????? Another thing that p!sses me off is people who pick up any ammo, even if they don't have the weapon for it. A55holes.

Chris-BSAA

i hate it when people start Grenade/Grenadelauncher spamming in Versus. with those stupid incendiary grenades they can keep you pinned while you can still take damage. one of the reasons why i dont play VS anymore... i also hate it when people just grab a shotgun and shoot all the enemies in mercenaries. makin' combos is good, but you also need some melee-kills for timebonuses.

@aintnoscrub
indeed! with his gatling gun he justs shoots all the enemies away. very annoing.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Thing Is it still doesn't tear through the majini like you would think it should, it just grounds them so your left to stomp on them because heavy metal chris is too slow to get over to the body to finish it off before its back on its feet again.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
aintnoscrub;67456 said:
Another thing that p!sses me off is people who pick up any ammo, even if they don't have the weapon for it. A55holes.
That just takes the cake! :lol: I hear about players picking up ammo when they're already full of ammo, but not about players snatching ammo they can't use... Talk about prize fools. :rolleyes:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
RPG users!!! they steal all my kills and ruin my accuracy becuase I go on a mad kill spree trying to keep up with there kill score... the ammo theifs are anoyying but Iv collected my own stash over time lol so Im not so as fussed coz I can just pull out anything I need. Iv got like 2mil now on RE5 lol. xD

Iced Digger

I love people who play versus. If you join there game, they will play... then if you win, they kick you out of the next one.

gussery

I'm not sure where to post this exactly. I am really annoyed with most the 'kids' i keep running into online to play. I am looking for adults to play online with. I am on the ps3 network. My name is gussery. Please add me and I will play. Just cause my numbers are low at the moment doesnt mean I dont know how to play. LOL I am married with 4 young ones. I just dont have much time to play BUT when I do i kick some @$$. :lol:

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
:D the only time i pick up ammo for guns i don't have is when i and eventualy going to need it [hording shotgun ammo before getting the shotgun] and for my partner [for barry , i give them some magnum ammo when i find it, as i usualy don't use my magnum except for bosses and fat man majini

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Heyy I wasn't sure where to put this but I want to annoy some of you all so add me to your PS3 friends, peeps! :D

My username is: bSTAR_182

v iBaxter

STAR_738;68054 said:
Heyy I wasn't sure where to put this but I want to annoy some of you all so add me to your PS3 friends, peeps! :D

My username is: bSTAR_182

so you finnaly got online with the ps3:D

Top Bottom