• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 THE Mercenaries Thread

Th3 R3volution

I have all the levels and characters, if you want help at getting A's add me AND leave me a message saying who you are.

My best score is 150,000 on duo Village

I didnt know you could get a SS rank, and yes I said 'SS' not 'S"

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
I got something like that Friday. It was like... 170,000 or 180,000 on duo Public Assembly. I got a pretty good one with Prison and Ship Deck too. If you search for people on the harder levels, they tend to be better. When I host, eight times outta ten I end up with noobs. Search for someone hosting Ship Deck or Prison. They're usually decent.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I still need Chris' STARS outfit and Sheva's tribal outfit. I love playing as Wesker (STARS) though, the way he uses that shotgun is awesome!

Morphosis

How the hell you guys get 100K points!??!?!? LOL
Im not terrible at mercs but far from being good, but all i cud get was a bloody 50K points! I always run out of time!! I use those killing bonus already! I simply run out of time!!! On the Missile Silo scenario, those bloody time bonus are all only 30secs bonus... How on earth you guys manage such incredible high scores!? :(
Sighhh... i think i'll never be able to unlock Wesker(STARS).

weskerfan

I HATE HUNK!

hes just one of those characters that are thrown in the game,cuz the stupid producers cant think of anything!!

i hate hunk,he hardly has no background story,and doesnt matter to the story!

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Morphosis;31823 said:
How the hell you guys get 100K points!??!?!? LOL
Im not terrible at mercs but far from being good, but all i cud get was a bloody 50K points! I always run out of time!! I use those killing bonus already! I simply run out of time!!! On the Missile Silo scenario, those bloody time bonus are all only 30secs bonus... How on earth you guys manage such incredible high scores!? :(
Sighhh... i think i'll never be able to unlock Wesker(STARS).

There's several 60 and 90 second hourglasses. On top of that, are you talkin' duo or solo? If solo, it's more understandable; if duo, you have sorry partners.

weskerfan;31857 said:
I HATE HUNK!

hes just one of those characters that are thrown in the game,cuz the stupid producers cant think of anything!!

i hate hunk,he hardly has no background story,and doesnt matter to the story!

So? He's still badass.

Morphosis

DegenerateElite;31885 said:
There's several 60 and 90 second hourglasses. On top of that, are you talkin' duo or solo? If solo, it's more understandable; if duo, you have sorry partners.

Nah... Im doing solo... no one to blame but me and my poor skills.... LOL
Yesterday after much swearing, almost a control projectile incident, managed to get Sheva Clubbing... But still no good on the Ship Scanario... cant even open Jail Scanario just to TRY getting Wesker...

AVP

can anyone help me out i dont know how to unlock anyone in the merc mini game

LSK_frenzy

You have to get an A rank to unlock the different outfits.
Here's a helpful link: http://faqs.ign.com/articles/962/962825p1.html

Yeah I suck at mercs too. lol I'm really lucky if I can make 40,000. I'm trying to get Jill Battle Suit, but it's not working out so well lately. I got the prison, but that place is evil. I don't think I'll be getting Wesker STARS on my own.

AVP

LSK_frenzy;31971 said:
You have to get an A rank to unlock the different outfits.
Here's a helpful link: http://faqs.ign.com/articles/962/962825p1.html

Yeah I suck at mercs too. lol I'm really lucky if I can make 40,000. I'm trying to get Jill Battle Suit, but it's not working out so well lately. I got the prison, but that place is evil. I don't think I'll be getting Wesker STARS on my own.

well im not crap at it its just iv only just stared merc mode only bcoz im stuck on pro mode on the story and i didnt know how to unlock everyone in merc mode and thanks for the help by the way lol

dark_zero

i just started not long ago and i havent even unlocked all characters or even got 30,000 or higher :(

AVP

iv only done the first level of the mercs mini game on co-op not sure of my score tho lol

LSK_frenzy

i've been playing mercs for a little while, but I only got serious about it a few days ago. lol I've only been able to get Jill BSAA and Sheva tribal on my own. The highest score i have (solo) is like 46,000 for that ancient ruins level. I'm trying really hard for an S rank!! Something tells me it's not happening anytime soon though. lol

Morphosis

After much swearing and screaming i finally managed to unlock Prison! BLOODY HELL!! That stage its murder!! With those fat bald guys and a Executioner on steroids, its so damm hard! Got loads of time bonus but only made me run around like a moron!! ahahaha Shotguns does almost nothing to it, handguns are crap, only Magnum manages to stop it for a while! Really hard, but didnt have time to study a tactic, tonight im gona get serious with it! :D

Godammlover

If you check games for Prison. You generally get good people.
Trust, me on that :)
I was playing with a jap, and I checked him up on leaderboards he's under 10 on prison leaderboards for single play.

Morphosis

Godammlover;31996 said:
If you check games for Prison. You generally get good people.
Trust, me on that :)
I was playing with a jap, and I checked him up on leaderboards he's under 10 on prison leaderboards for single play.

WOW! That great? Im gonna try it!
I finally managed to get Wesker STARS!! YEAH!!! LOL Hes cool, the best on Mercs! Now Mercs easy for me! hahahah just still trying to figure how people manage to get 100K points!

Top Bottom