• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 THE Mercenaries Thread

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
This is the Mercanries mode thread for RE5. Hopefully it'll get a sticky.

This thread is for:

Posting your duo and solo scores.

Asking for help on Mercs.

Asking for an online partner to join you in Mercs.

General discussion about Mercs.

I figured it's more efficient and beneficial for everyone if all the Mercs stuff is in one thread.

dark_zero

i need help i cant seem to really beat that big guy with the huge axe and cant find time hourglasses :( :(

MoB Joo

to beat the big axe guy you cant be afraid that hel kill you just run up to him and blast him with your shotgun or grenades and when hes down run up and punch him and repeat.but does anybody have any tips to get more points, me and my friend get 60,000 to 70,000 each time but we cant get an A and unlock anymore characters

LSK_frenzy

For the axe guy, what I do is throw a grenade at him (or shoot one of the red barrels) and melee him when he's down. I also think it's better if you reload by going into your inventory and combining rather than running low and waiting for your guy to reload. You can combine items while you're climbing a ladder or jumping off of something. It's just easier that way.

For the hourglasses, you just really have to get used to the level and memorize where they are. If you're playing with someone else, maybe one of you could handle getting most of the hourglasses while the other takes everybody out. That's what my bro and I do. I also usually handle taking out the bosses. So far... our highest score has been around 81,000 for the first level. I'll admit, we're not that awesome at mercs. lol But we were able to get Wesker after only three tries in the mines!! Two of which we died horrible deaths by Reapers.

If you watch this video, this guy will show you where most of the hourglasses are in the first level. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucuEHKL3PCc

Jill

well in solo i got with jill BSAA was 44,500 points in public assembly i could do more if i tried harder still its fun playing as jill

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
weskerfan
Chris: Safari, STARS, BSAA
Sheva: Clubbin', Tribal, BSAA
Jill: Battlesuit, BSAA
Wesker: Midnight, STARS

biohazard-666
As for the image; type this in on your sig entry page.

I don't remember my solo scores exactly, but I think my best was around 120,000 on Public Assembly, I'm fairly certain my second was at the prison; somewhere around 110,000 or something.

MoB Joo

hunk was badass he could snap peoples necks and he even looked totally badass who could hate him?I finally unlocked wesker midnight chris safari and jill stars and that was the first time i tried it by myself its easy.But i think bsaa chris is the best person to be in most levels.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Okay, my top scores on solo as of now:

Public Assembly
Mines
Village
Ruins
Experimental Facility
Missle Area
Ship Deck
Prison

I figured out the spawn locations now, So I'm gonna go redo 'em and try for higher. Come one, come all!

MichaelCage

Im terrible at Mercenaries! I heard if you discard your handgun, (Anyone with a handgun and a shotgun) when you kill someone you are more likley to get more shells, and healing items.

Top Bottom