• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Internet Resident Evil Movie Project!

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
Captain Courageous;52292 said:
Hmm well theres no way i could pass as a serious actor, it get boring i have to do funny/stupid stuff for me to act/entertain.I'm more of being the cameraman anyway.

I don't like cities but i have alot of bush...and not your stereotypical dead,desert,kangaroo in gum trees look but its actually very green and luscious, some parts are even near creeks with wicked rocks, i could actually see that playing as like an Arklay Mountain scene.I guess its low budget...how do zombies work.

what do you mean by how do zombies work?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
how exactly is this going to work then?
since all you people probably live ages away from each other, and i havent read any of the others comments so this questioin may have been answered, but tbh i can't be arsed to read up.

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
aintnoscrub;52365 said:
how exactly is this going to work then?
since all you people probably live ages away from each other, and i havent read any of the others comments so this questioin may have been answered, but tbh i can't be arsed to read up.

The Main characters that are supposed to interact will have to live in the same place. The other stuff are videovlogs and short scenes that anyone can film, anywhere, and we will add it to the finished movie. :)

aintnoscrub

Premium
So if they have to live near each other then, it doesn't matter whether they look like the role then? I'd be amazed if this actually went down

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
aintnoscrub;52410 said:
So if they have to live near each other then, it doesn't matter whether they look like the role then? I'd be amazed if this actually went down

Of course it matters if they look like the role!

aintnoscrub

Premium
Well you have to expect the worst as well. Theres no guarantee its going to g right. Don't get your hopes up to high.

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
aintnoscrub;52417 said:
Well you have to expect the worst as well. Theres no guarantee its going to g right. Don't get your hopes up to high.

And there's also no guarantee it will go wrong.

Why would i expect the worst? No, that's just a HUGE waste of time. One can ONLY expect the best, and do the best he/she can... then if it all goes wrong, it just happens.

aintnoscrub

Premium
You can expect the best but with something like this, what are the chances of it all going right?

Hoady

Selenatripox;52317 said:
what do you mean by how do zombies work?

Well how are we gonna get them to eat people,and what would they look like?

I guess you could do tricks like with zombies,so you can get a dark area and make the costume blend in with the darkness too make it look more real(because you can't see as much), if you know what i mean?

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
Captain Courageous;52531 said:
Well how are we gonna get them to eat people,and what would they look like?

I guess you could do tricks like with zombies,so you can get a dark area and make the costume blend in with the darkness too make it look more real(because you can't see as much), if you know what i mean?

First of all: Not all Zombies look EXTREMELY "Zombieish", so most of them will look pretty normal... just acting zombieish.

and second of all: We won't show them actually rip people apart and eat them. For example, we will just show the Zombie horde surrounding the poor victim... and "Starting" to feed. Not all the gory details.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Selenatripox;52588 said:
First of all: Not all Zombies look EXTREMELY "Zombieish", so most of them will look pretty normal... just acting zombieish.

and second of all: We won't show them actually rip people apart and eat them. For example, we will just show the Zombie horde surrounding the poor victim... and "Starting" to feed. Not all the gory details.

Exactly. As you can see in these two famous movie scenes, you don't need to see the actual violence for it to be the most shocking scene in a film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLTqecGbdCc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VP5jEAP3K4

It would be done in this vein.

Top Bottom