• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Internet Resident Evil Movie Project!

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Nemises;51953 said:
Crap D:. I think I'm gonna have to sign out :(. School starts on Monday and I'm not gonna have time to do anything really :(...

Don't worry :D If you feel like adding anything small, maybe on weekends or something, let us know :D

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
Frohwned;52010 said:
No, not really.

Wish....

Ok.

Do you have any picture of yourself? so i can see if you fit in with any of the roles (there are many roles that have been made specifically for this movie, too) :)

Torque

Hey guys, glad to be aboard this project

This is going to be great and be a kick-ass movie :D ..EVEN BETTER THAN THE OTHER RE'S :D

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
iSmooshU;52052 said:
Hey guys, glad to be aboard this project

This is going to be great and be a kick-ass movie :D ..EVEN BETTER THAN THE OTHER RE'S :D

That's our primary goal, hun... to make this THE BEST OF THE BESTEST of Resident Evil Movies! ;)

Torque

Selenatripox;52053 said:
[/U][/B]

That's our primary goal, hun... to make this THE BEST OF THE BESTEST of Resident Evil Movies! ;)

Damn Straight! :D

*sings*

Bob the builder..

Can we DO it?

Bob the builder..

YES we CAN!

Popo

has it started yet? can i be a racoon survivor barricaded in his house? man i wish i lived in sweden so i could enter the mansion filmingxd
btw im only 15, is it ok?
it is an awesome ideia!

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
GUNS N' ROSES!;52115 said:
has it started yet? can i be a racoon survivor barricaded in his house? man i wish i lived in sweden so i could enter the mansion filmingxd
btw im only 15, is it ok?
it is an awesome ideia!

Welcome aboard you too! :)

and off course you can! Age doesn't matter.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Selenatripox;52135 said:
Welcome aboard! :)

Got any Picture of yourself?

LondonMCMphotos003-1.jpg

LondonMCMphotos.jpg

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
ChrisRedfield1994;52146 said:

Could you possibly play one of the many Soldiers Umbrella sent into The City to clear it of Infected. but you were forced to seek refugee inside a house or something? :)

Hoady

Hmm well theres no way i could pass as a serious actor, it get boring i have to do funny/stupid stuff for me to act/entertain.I'm more of being the cameraman anyway.

I don't like cities but i have alot of bush...and not your stereotypical dead,desert,kangaroo in gum trees look but its actually very green and luscious, some parts are even near creeks with wicked rocks, i could actually see that playing as like an Arklay Mountain scene.I guess its low budget...how do zombies work.

Top Bottom