• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Internet Resident Evil Movie Project!

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Awaii-Lynne;51881 said:
How do I add something to my sig? or...how do I make a sig? Sorry...I'm new to all this stuff.

Go to post 28 on page 3, it explains everything :) if you're still stuck, send me a Visitor Message :)

CassidyAcid

Ooh I could totally be a scientist or something! Like what Wolfgirl said! I'm terrible at acting and I would never find a costar, but I have glasses that make me look half intelligent as long as someone gave me something intersting to say :p!

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
I would be interested taking part of this. I live out in the woods of Texas, but my 6 acres could pass for Arklay Forest. The only RE character I could get away with portraying would be Robert Kendo, but I think I will settle for a civilian living in the Arklay Forest.

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
CassidyAcid;51884 said:
Ooh I could totally be a scientist or something! Like what Wolfgirl said! I'm terrible at acting and I would never find a costar, but I have glasses that make me look half intelligent as long as someone gave me something intersting to say :p!

Welcome you too. :)

Have any picture of you with those glasses on trying to look "Scientisty"?

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
NOTE TO EVERYONE:

It doesn't have to be a webcam.
actually, a normal Camera is preferred since the picture will be better.

Example: You are a civillian who sees zombies outside your window (if you want zombies in your scene(s), REMEMBER the zombie rules, what they can and can't do. this is gonna be a realistic movie) and grabs a camera to film them, while screaming out how weird all this is. That would make for a quite good scene.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
WE HAVE A WEBSITE, PEOPLE!!

It will NOT overtake this thread, it just organizes info so people can find info on this project quickly than having to trail through all the posts when this sticky becomes larger.

THE MAIN UPDATES AND DISCUSSION WILL STILL BE HERE!

http://re2003.webs.com

:)

Currently there is a Home page, Banners page (with code included for easier signatur-ing) and Participants page with roles (even though these are updated on the first post of this thread, it's just nice to have them there too).

Eventually there'll be a videos page, and maybe other stuff too :D

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
wolfgirl;51922 said:
WE HAVE A WEBSITE, PEOPLE!!

It will NOT overtake this thread, it just organizes info so people can find info on this project quickly than having to trail through all the posts when this sticky becomes larger.

THE MAIN UPDATES AND DISCUSSION WILL STILL BE HERE!

http://re2003.webs.com

:)

Currently there is a Home page, Banners page (with code included for easier signatur-ing) and Participants page with roles (even though these are updated on the first post of this thread, it's just nice to have them there too).

Eventually there'll be a videos page, and maybe other stuff too :D

Wolfgirl, you should be nominated "Member of the week", this is absolutely AMAZING! :D

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Selenatripox;51924 said:
Wolfgirl, you should be nominated "Member of the week", this is absolutely AMAZING! :D

Hahaha awww shucks xD thanks

Please could you add a link on the first post so that people can find it?

And are you happy to let me admin it or did you want to ?

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
wolfgirl;51925 said:
Hahaha awww shucks xD thanks

Please could you add a link on the first post so that people can find it?

And are you happy to let me admin it or did you want to ?

Yes, It's perfectly fine for me if you admin it, as long as you update it under my supervision. :)

I will put it on the first page right now.

and one other thing:

Could you update the list of Participants? Just look in the first post on the first page for the updates. :)

CassidyAcid

Major kudos to all of you for this, its going to be amazing!

EDIT: @Selenatripox I'll fix a photo up for you tonight ^^

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
CassidyAcid;51930 said:
Major kudos to all of you for this, its going to be amazing!
CassidyAcid;51930 said:
EDIT: @Selenatripox I'll fix a photo up for you tonight ^^

Yea, it sure will. :)

i just hope we find some actors to portray the actual RE Characters too. :)

D

Deleted member 1428

Crap D:. I think I'm gonna have to sign out :(. School starts on Monday and I'm not gonna have time to do anything really :(...

Top Bottom