• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 The Hydra

LordGolbez

Iced Digger;67059 said:
Well, it is the strongest shotgun in the game, by far.

I Knew It Was Powerful And I Had Read Up On It But Nothing Compares To Seeing It In Action.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
The M3 is stronger, but the speed between shots is abit slower compared to Hydra, thats why its a badass shotgun lol

LordGolbez

echoey;67074 said:
The M3 is stronger, but the speed between shots is abit slower compared to Hydra, thats why its a badass shotgun lol

I Thought Each Of The Barrels Counted And At 550 Each With Three Barrels That Would Be 1650 That's The Way I Read It Anyway. I Could Be Wrong.

Soul Of Faith

The Legendary Soul
think the shells where fire at the same time and the impact is 550 and a long rache shot makes it better for enemys coming near you (even more then one)

and the reloading of the hydra is the coolest then the others.... (shotguns)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
@LordGolbez
I dont know mate, Look up on the game at the weapon details and you should see the power for the hydra is less then the M3 lol Remmember all I said was the M3 is stronger, doesnt mean it's better haha. I think at close range all the shotguns are powerful, but Hydra and the Shotgun are better for longer distant shots compared to M3 It's been awhile since I messed around with all the guns haha.

Kellyrose;67094 said:
I wonder how Chris shoots it with one hand without breaking his arm.
Haha!!

Sexta_PT

I prefer th M3 shotgun , it was more power and the reloading animetion of the hydra gives the illusion that it have more reloading time than the M3

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I looovve the Hydra. It's the only weapon I use when I play Chris. Altthouugghh...you gotta be careful when shooting Majini with it on Professional. I've noticed that headless Majini can still give your behind a good wallop.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
tremor;67152 said:
I looovve the Hydra. It's the only weapon I use when I play Chris. Altthouugghh...you gotta be careful when shooting Majini with it on Professional. I've noticed that headless Majini can still give your behind a good wallop.

i hate that, i shoot ones head off and they still hit you, but i too love the hydra, for STARS wesker i discard the L,Hawk, then he's an amazing charactor,

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Hydra is amazing. It also fires off six or eight shots. If you fire at the dirt a hexagon or octagon shape is imprinted in the ground. The further from the target, the further they spread. I've hit a group offive with it in Mercs. :)
So... really 550(8)=4400 which sounds about right considering it only takes two point-blank shots to kill even most subbosses in the game (Executioner included.)

Iced Digger

Jason-Voorhees;67164 said:
sadly warrior chris has a maxed out ammo capacity, but not firepower, still amazing though

The sad thing is that that dosen't matter, it's still insanely strong:lol:

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
The Hydra is Great in a pinch but, I have been told that the Jailbreaker has a greater distance. But my Favorite weapon is the Bow.

We Are Ninja

DegenerateElite;67158 said:
...really 550(8)=4400 which sounds about right considering it only takes two point-blank shots to kill even most subbosses in the game (Executioner included.)

It does THAT much damage?? I don't think I've ever hit anything at point blank range with it, but I'm going to try it this weekend... :blink:

Wesker_xSTARSx

Actually, the Hydra is more powerful than the Benelli M3. The "firepower" is based off how many shots are fired. The M3 fires one shot at a time at 900 firepower each. The Hydra shoots three shots at a time at 500 firepower each. Meaning the Hydra does a total of 1500 each time you fire it. Also, anyone who goes through the loading animation with the Hydra doesn't know how to use it.

Top Bottom