• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised The Giant snake!

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
The giant snake scared the crap out of me! Glad I didn't have to fight it in the attic, I took the cowards way out and ran for my life. :p

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
It killed me several times at one point! :lol:

I really suck at handling big enemies, LOL :lol:

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
just a question as i can't remember, if your talking about the psx version, does yawn appear twice, cuz i only remember REmake story, and i know you have to fight him twice, well once you can run away(in the attic like steve said) but the second time you have to fight it, to get it to knock into a bookcase to reveal an item..i always run away first time, when i play resident evil nowadays, its for speedrun times, and so cant stand and fight if i dont have to.

Rollin6z

In the original you fight him in the attic to get an emblem piece, and a second time behind the red door on the second floor in the room you get the Map. He ends up putting a whole in the floor for you to jump down, move a tombstone, and enter the 2nd half of the mansion.

aintnoscrub

Premium
ahh, i couldn't even remember fighting him a second time on the original..
lol
although, actually, is that the bit where barry "drops" the rope you climb down on, i remember that, but don't recall fighting yawn there.

Trinity

Steve;42518 said:
The giant snake scared the crap out of me! Glad I didn't have to fight it in the attic, I took the cowards way out and ran for my life. :p

Same here. I hate snakes :shaking:

Levan

Polkka. lol
Yawn was a big pain in the ass, but scared me a lot when I first faced it. It's very hard to dodge its attacks, plus it seems to have a lot of health, I think I had to use 5+ magnum rounds to kill it in the DS version. :(

D

Deleted member 1428

I like that snake. His name is Yawn (I think) but he frigging killed me a lot D8!

Levan

Polkka. lol
I still wonder why it's called Yawn though... Unless there's a file saying something about it. How did Chris/Jill know that its name was Yawn? Or maybe they didn't and we're the only ones who know. D:

aintnoscrub

Premium
jill/chris don't know thats his name, i'm not entirely sure where it comes from, perhaps its named by a fan, and word just spreads about..?
does anyone know?

Levan

Polkka. lol
I've heard one time it's called Yawn because it can open up its mouth pretty wide, hence it looks like it's yawning. But I dunno, I think it was just some theory a fan made.

rocklikebrucelee

The snake's name was Yawn, because every once in a while, it would open it's mouth, exposing the soft tissue underneath, as if it was Yawning.

D

Deleted member 1428

Poor tired BOW 8D. He never got enough sleep so he always yawns alot.

The only thing I'm surprised about is that when he has his mouth open and I shoot him there is that he doesn't quickly close his mouth.

Top Bottom