• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) the door in the police station

Cheer

Kamen Rider
ok i am sure that you have noticed this in RE2 and RE3 the door i am talking about is in the second floor near the statue in the hall way which you take the ruby from in RE2. in RE3 you only pass by it to enter the S.T.A.R.S office.

my question is what is the story behind that door?

Ryan

Well the Police Station was under attack so Im guessing they nailed the door shut and was wrecked in battle.

Trinity

You're scaring the crap out of me :)

maybe that door just isn't ment to be opened...I don't know is there a walk through walls cheat here like there was in TR..Maybe that would work..But,mostly not :D

Wesker1987

the door

Dont you guys remember that shelly (sherry)? cant remember.
Well anyway she crawls through the hole in that door?
from the otherside of course which is the hallway at the end of the stars room corridor. The one where you get the handgun parts from a little desk?

bruno

Chief Researcher
By the Gem statue puzzle, there's a door that leads to the hallway with the STARS office. Across that hallway there's a door wich leads to the place where Claire and Leon first meet in the game. That is where the nailed door leads. Leon (at least in scenario B) watches sherry crawling through the hole in the door. She drops a key, I think. You never open that door during the game.
Watch this image:

resident_evil_2_leon_a_rpd_2nd.gif

The door you're talking about is the one with a red cross (in the left side), which connects rooms 1 and 4.

loathsbane

i know exactly what that door is, don't you recall the room where you get leon's custom hand gun parts? where you meet jill and give her the radio after watching the scene where sherry runs away through the little hole in the door?(next to the fireman's axe which also has bullets or shells on it) that's the other side of the door(the room with the statue holding the ruby) and btw there are handgun bullets behind the statue.

Top Bottom