• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) the door in the police station

codename: HUNK

I know what's behind the door. If you keep going down the hall past the stars office and through the door at the end, you will see a group of zombies feasting on a corpse. If you turn left and run all the way down the hall, you will see a door boarded shut. This is the same door which you are refering to. Need proof? Check your map. They skrewed up with the graphics here, on one side, there is a gaping hole through the bottom of the door, but on the other side, there isn't.

rocklikebrucelee

Black dragon knight;25649 said:
ok i am sure that you have noticed this in RE2 and RE3 the door i am talking about is in the second floor near the statue in the hall way which you take the ruby from in RE2. in RE3 you only pass by it to enter the S.T.A.R.S office.

my question is what is the story behind that door?

They open that door in RE: Outbreak File #1, don't they?

AsterikeSage

LORD OF THE MANOR XD
That door connects to the hall outside the library/ aka hall beyond the hall where the STARS office is. Where Leon B sees Sherry run down and crawl through the door's hole. Yeah I was confused too at first, but I found out eventually.

TheMixedHerb

別れ.
codename: HUNK is right, the zombies won't be there in Claire A as she meets Leon there, but in Leon A there will be zombies there. So if you want to check it out go for Claire A. =P
The reason she meets Leon there is that, in Leon B he meets Sherry there, she runs off and under the gap of said door, then he picks up the key she drops (one of the Precinct Keys, pretty sure it's Diamond) and heads back. After which Claire enters and asks Leon if he's seen "a little girl", aka Sherry.

In the Leon A/Claire B route this room just has zombies in it and no cutscenes to my recollection.

EDIT: On further inspection, after playing Darkside Chronicles some last night, your AI partner will bust down said door in order to chase after Sherry when you first see her. Case and point, I believe.

(5:27)

U.S.S. Zulu Platoon

It seems that when it comes to mysterious doors that cannot be opened, there are generally two answers....either that the door has permanently been barricaded and that's where the unseen police survivors/civilian survivors have held up, while the other answer is that it was originally to be used in the RE 1.5 version, but was not edited out in the final edition.

weskerondope

like the other guy said CHECK THE MAP
as long as you completed resident evil 2, or even just played for about 30 minutes
then you have allready been at the other side of that door

Top Bottom