• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Something amazing happened to me the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

strikesback5

lol, disregard this post. Some friends of mine (one who loves RE and one who hates RE) were having a debate. Yes, I was on this forum in the library at school, at so I just said this as a joke.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
as i was going to say, this is absolutely pointless, and i wouldn't be surprised if it got closed down.

Hoady

Lol just imagine strangling a zombie to death.But yeah you could've at least tried to carry the topic on something keen"how would you kill your first zombie".

A_Wesker123

The Original
I don't know whether this was meant to be funny or just pointless/stupid, but please explain what you were trying to achieve from making this topic?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
As said by the joker in the film "Batman: The Dark Knight" why so serious? :p
joking hahaha.

at least this is in general discussion, its where all the random stuff goes now days lol

strikesback5

*I put my flash drive into the library computer.*

*I load up Mozilla Firefox, with this as one of my four homepages (I only have one now though.*

*The kid two seats away from me gets up and walks behind me.*

"Hey is that a Resident Evil forum?" asked the kid who walked behind me.

"Why yes, yes it is." I replied.

"Resident Evil is gay, it's just like "I killed a zombie!", then someone says "OMG ME TOO!!" and then another person says "YA ME TOO!!!!"" -the kid sitting next to me.

"They aren't zombies anymore." said kid who walked behind me.

"They are just parasites now." said the kid who walked behind me.

"Ya, they took out zombies and replaced them with parasite infected villagers in Resident Evil 4." I replied.

"Lol you should post a topic saying you killed a zombie." said the kid who walked behind me.

Hoady

They sound like a bunch douches.I hope to dear lord your a child as well if you keep going like this your gonna be bullied so hard at high school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom