• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Shefa;94107 said:
Don't laugh at me....:)

Why should we? You're very beautiful as who you are =) Seriously, I see girls in my school with overloaded mascara, eyeliners and many more... Some of them look like pandabears, and they're really huge ego's! I hate them, 'cause they think they can rule the world as how they look like and how they behave themselves >.> Girls like you don't do what others do + you follow your own taste. Nothing wrong with that =)

Shefa

Thank you all *hugs* So nice of you friends...I am from Mauritius its in the Indian Ocean.
@ JaguarsSoul: Its true that i do not wear lots of makeup...just lip gloss.lol. Your comment really pleased me...thank you dear.

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
SuWan;94083 said:
So..I guess this is where...we show out faces? Hahah okay..uh..well..this..is what I look like:
<---Or you can skip out on the horror and just look at my Icon cuz, thats me too X3. except in costume..> >;' ANYWAYS
With Glasses:
http://qishi.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d1vqwo8
Without Glasses:
http://qishi.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d28o492
Yeah...> >;;' that's this new body to the forums heh.

Holy **** SuWan your like A cosplay godess. I watched you by the way lol.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Magnolia Grandiflora;94111 said:
@SuWan & Shefa: You are both very beautiful. :D
I agree with my wifey!

Shefa;94163 said:
Thank you all *hugs* So nice of you friends...I am from Mauritius its in the Indian Ocean.
@ JaguarsSoul: Its true that i do not wear lots of makeup...just lip gloss.lol. Your comment really pleased me...thank you dear.
Mauritius? That's not far from Madagaskar, just a bit to East. It's really nice to get a member from a small nation that is far away from most of us. Do you count your nation as African? I've never seen someone from Mauritius before, so I guessed the Philippines lol. Is your official language French?

ProtoTypeRaavyn;94165 said:
Holy **** SuWan your like A cosplay godess. I watched you by the way lol.
Now I get really curious! I have to get that webpage working ASAP...

Shefa

@ Romero: WOW, we are not so far. we do not count our nation as Africans but we are member in various African associations. Our official language is English but here everybody speaks Mauritian. It feels so good to have a buddy from the Indian ocean...

Hoady

Thanks for the old comments peeps, by the way everyone looks awesome.

St Anger Zero;94227 said:

Rockin the goatee, hell yeah!

76330_109320509133775_100001674798058_62636_859155_n.jpg

Finally got a picture out of the den lol.Like 2 months old.

aoshi

@Suwan: Nice pics.I am guessing you are from asia as well.
@Shefa : Mauritius...hmmm...Guess you won't have a hard time on holidays in such a beautiful island :lol:. Do u know any indian languages?
@hoady: Nice pic.
@Hunk: Are those dog tags in the last image?Where was pic taken?Background is great.

Shefa

aoshi;94246 said:
@Shefa : Mauritius...hmmm...Guess you won't have a hard time on holidays in such a beautiful island :lol:. Do u know any indian languages?
@Hunk: Are those dog tags in the last image?Where was pic taken?Background is great.

yes the holidays here are wonderful. I know Hindi and a bit of urdu...
Mujhe RE pasand hai aur Leon se shaadi karni hai...lol.

aoshi

Haha...U got stiff competition with ada wong(crushing on leon).

Why do most ladies prefer leon?I know membs from another forum who crush on leon than the game itself.

SuWan

Awesome.
aoshi;94246 said:

I am actually from the US~! but I am half chinese.~

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Look's like we got some new members around here! welcome welcome.
peace to you all! ...

It's funny I have pictures all the way back on page 20! lol just spent like 10 minutes diggin out old pictures!

I miss the way I use to look. There are so many picture of me on this thread, haha Hoadz there was a few of you with a mohawk as well :p

3272_85428877376_727377376_2167007_6297925_n.jpg

meandmytoygunlol.jpg

dsc00208mq0.jpg

ssgsmu2.jpg

dsc00214at4.jpg

To think this thread has 40k hits :/

alim0719.jpg
trying to get pumped up this one's newer lol

& Increase the peace! ;]

Hoady

I'm pretty sure i remember all those photos, there ancient man.

As for my mohawk i completely forgot about that lol.I don't even know how long i had it, infact i don't have a clue what it looked like.

Top Bottom